Subject: 29.0.50; Image transforms not applied to svg images

From: Evgeny Zajcev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 13:16:29 +0300

On MacOS Ventura with new librsvg (version 2.54.5) I've got nasty
problem, resulting in non-working image transforms for `svg' image
type.  Here is the screenshot
http://lgarc.narod.ru/pics/screenshot-svg-transforms.jpg

If I simply change `svg' image type to `png' (not changing image's
filename), then image transforms starts working.

This looks like Emacs bug, thanks

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.1.0, NS
 appkit-2299.00 Version 13.0 (Build 22A380)) of 2022-11-03 built on
 air.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.0

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --without-compress-install --without-dbus
 --without-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe
 -mmacosx-version-min=13
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/readline/include -isystem/opt/homebrew/include
 -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/lib
 -L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/readline/lib
 -L/opt/homebrew/lib -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
 -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ◁Root[autofill]

Minor modes in effect:
  hl-line-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  telega-adblock-mode: t
  global-telega-mnz-mode: t
  global-telega-url-shorten-mode: t
  telega-stories-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-my-location-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  global-telega-squash-message-mode: t
  telega-autoplay-mode: t
  telega-appindicator-mode: t
  telega-mode-line-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  reverse-im-mode: t
  mlscroll-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  disable-mouse-global-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/zevlg/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20210717.1041/shorten hides
/Users/zevlg/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20210713.1609/shorten
/Users/zevlg/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20210717.1041/tracking hides
/Users/zevlg/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20210713.1609/tracking
~/dev/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides
/Users/zevlg/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20211226.817/vterm
/Users/zevlg/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20210104.1831/cmake-mode hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/zevlg/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220112.1305/transient hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/Users/zevlg/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-20220115.1248/eglot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/eglot

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr cc-awk fortran cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-styles cc-align apropos dash image-converter rust-utils rust-mode
rust-rustfmt rust-playpen rust-compile rust-cargo language-detection
thai-util thai-word kinsoku dabbrev skeleton vterm bookmark face-remap
term disp-table ehelp vterm-module term/xterm xterm rect cl-print
misearch multi-isearch descr-text hl-line tracking shorten
telega-obsolete telega-adblock telega-mnz ol-telega telega-url-shorten
telega-stories telega-dashboard telega telega-tdlib-events
telega-webpage visual-fill-column telega-match telega-root telega-info
telega-chat telega-modes image-mode exif telega-company telega-emoji
telega-user telega-notifications notifications telega-voip telega-msg
telega-tme telega-sticker telega-i18n telega-vvnote bindat telega-ffplay
telega-sort telega-filter telega-ins telega-folders telega-inline
telega-util telega-media telega-tdlib rainbow-identifiers org-element
avl-tree dired-aux telega-server telega-core cursor-sensor
telega-customize svg dom emacsbug add-log vc-git company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb reverse-im avy quail
mlscroll dockerfile-mode sh-script smie executable dashboard
dashboard-widgets all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons recentf tree-widget cider cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-mode cider-find cider-inspector cider-completion cider-profile
cider-eval cider-jar arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl-history pulse
cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace
cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-client
cider-common cider-connection cider-util cider-popup sesman-browser
nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict spinner sesman vc vc-dispatcher
clojure-mode lisp-mnt align parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex
parseclj-alist desktop frameset gnus-demon nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
gnus-spec gnus-win nnoo gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr autoinsert saveplace
cython-mode company-capf company-posframe posframe company pcase
help-fns radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util elpy-shell
elpy-profile elpy-django s elpy-refactor diff-mode python grep etags
fileloop generator xref python-mode info-look tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit cus-load wid-edit
files-x tramp-compat parse-time ls-lisp which-func imenu edebug shell
hideshow hippie-exp flymake-proc flymake project warnings thingatpt ert
pp ewoc debug backtrace compile text-property-search cc-cmds cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs paren-face dot-mode gist-org server time
google-translate google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
facemenu color popup google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend whitespace undo-tree diff ido icomplete avoid
disable-mouse page-break-lines ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs org-bullets org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline icons org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
oc-basic bibtex iso8601 time-date ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
edmacro kmacro advice browse-kill-ring delsel cl-extra help-mode
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core finder-inf tex-site rx
easy-mmode info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib cyril-util rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3468488 782371)
 (symbols 48 53263 1)
 (strings 32 479529 126521)
 (string-bytes 1 36631575)
 (vectors 16 302026)
 (vector-slots 8 3049828 506071)
 (floats 8 168687 6923)
 (intervals 56 487412 13858)
 (buffers 984 68))

-- 
lg