Subject: Re: bug#59075: 29.0.50; Image transforms not applied to svg images

From: Evgeny Zajcev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 11:57:58 +0300

сб, 12 нояб. 2022 г. в 14:04, Po Lu <[email-masked]>:

> Evgeny Zajcev <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > Adding this code fixes the problem!  However, if I specify `png' image
> > type instead of `svg' when svg image is in use, no error is triggered
> > in contrast with Emacs without native images.
>
> I don't know how to fix that with the Mac OS image API?  Anyone else know?
>
> > If this code does not break anything on older MacOS I think it should
> > be added to Emacs.
>
> +1.
>

This code won't break anything, because native SVG support has been added
only in Ventura.  It is safe to merge this change.
Also, this patch fixes breakage of `:base_uri` API in Vertura, because
native SVG does not support `:base_uri` API, only librsvg does.

-- 
lg