Subject: bug#59071: guix home does not respect package outputs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 01:18:02 +0100

Package outputs are apparently tricky, people seem to tend to forget
they exist.  This is another case of that.

This should be a good enough reproducer:
```
(home-environment
  (packages
    (map specification->package+output
      (list "glib:bin"
            ...)))
  ...)
```
If you look at guix home describe --list-installed you'll see that all
the lines say "out" for the package output.

For a while I didn't notice this even though it **should** have broken
transmission:gui when I migrated my home config to guix home, but it
seems like the default profile did not get deleted.  This is actually
pretty confusing because guix package still continues to work and it's
not clear if there is a precendence between it and guix home and what
that precedence might be.  But that's for another bug report.