Subject: bug#59061: bwrap-related Emacs test failure on Ubuntu 22.10

From: Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 19:44:06 +0100

On Sat, 5 Nov 2022 at 22:39, Paul Eggert <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> This is on Ubuntu 22.10 x86-64, with current Emacs master (commit
> 8a49a888532c955ae81855636a65b446508cb361 dated today). "make check"
> fails in some of the bubblewrap tests. Some bwrap expertise (which I
> don't have) would be of use in debugging this so I'm taking the liberty
> of cc'ing Philipp.
>
> I'm attaching a copy of the build log (created with ./autogen.sh;
> configure; make; make check) and of the test failure logged in
> test/src/emacs-tests.log.
>
> There are other test failures and if I get time I plan to file bug
> reports for them too.

I've tried to address this with commit 940d9070e97858fdb6c0d84fc5617b8c10dab0ba.

-- 
Google Germany GmbH
Erika-Mann-Straße 33
80636 München

Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Liana Sebastian
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Falls Sie diese fälschlicherweise
erhalten haben sollten, leiten Sie diese bitte nicht an jemand anderes
weiter, löschen Sie alle Kopien und Anhänge davon und lassen Sie mich
bitte wissen, dass die E-Mail an die falsche Person gesendet wurde.

This e-mail is confidential. If you received this communication by
mistake, please don’t forward it to anyone else, please erase all
copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the
wrong person.