Subject: Re: bug#59047: 29.0.50; [PATCH] dired-hide-subdir breaks dired-hide-details-mode

From: Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 18:48:59 -0300

Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> Thanks for that.
>
> Does your patch also fix Bug#48147: 27.2; "dired-hide-details-mode does
> not work properly with dired-subdirs" (seems so...)?  Can you confirm
> that your patch is the correct fix also for that very similar bug?
>
> TIA,
>
> Michael.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your message. This bug looks exactly the same I reported
in this thread. I did some tests and confirm that the patch fixes the
original issue. Perhaps we can remove the `FIXME` note in
`dired--unhide`?

---

Gabriel