Subject: [bug#59045] [PATCH] doc: Link to the Git book instead of the git-scm.com homepage.

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2022 12:10:59 +0100

The Pro Git book, unlike the git-scm.com homepage, is translated to
many languages.  Therefore translators of the Guix Manual can point
to the appropriate translation now.

* doc/guix.texi (Invoking guix pull): Point to the Pro Git book's URL.
---
 doc/guix.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index 7806b21a0f..22cfd9780d 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -4547,7 +4547,7 @@ Invoking guix pull
 that distribution, along with the Guix tools, you must run @command{guix
 pull}: the command downloads the latest Guix source code and package
 descriptions, and deploys it.  Source code is downloaded from a
-@uref{https://git-scm.com, Git} repository, by default the official
+@uref{https://git-scm.com/book/en/, Git} repository, by default the official
 GNU@tie{}Guix repository, though this can be customized.  @command{guix
 pull} ensures that the code it downloads is @emph{authentic} by
 verifying that commits are signed by Guix developers.

base-commit: 3a227cff367e5b5415624adcb15eed124ac7768d
-- 
2.38.0