Subject: [bug#59044] [PATCH] doc: Refer to the pt_BR translation.

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2022 12:09:18 +0100

* doc/guix.texi (Top): Mention Brazilian Portuguese.
---
Since the pt_BR manual is shipped with Guix and we get
to keep it as long as it’s translated more than 5%, it
should also be mentioned.  This patch is copied from Ludo's
f6beefafd195e7034a46456d3b4da529c584f055.

 doc/guix.texi | 5 +++--
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index 7806b21a0f..a72d306d26 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -164,8 +164,9 @@ Top
 This manual is also available in Simplified Chinese (@pxref{Top,,, guix.zh_CN,
 GNU Guix参考手册}), French (@pxref{Top,,, guix.fr, Manuel de référence de GNU
 Guix}), German (@pxref{Top,,, guix.de, Referenzhandbuch zu GNU Guix}),
-Spanish (@pxref{Top,,, guix.es, Manual de referencia de GNU Guix}), and
-Russian (@pxref{Top,,, guix.ru, Руководство GNU Guix}).  If you
+Spanish (@pxref{Top,,, guix.es, Manual de referencia de GNU Guix}),
+Brazilian Portuguese (@pxref{Top,,, guix.pt_BR, Manual de referência do
+GNU Guix}), and Russian (@pxref{Top,,, guix.ru, Руководство GNU Guix}).  If you
 would like to translate it in your native language, consider joining
 @uref{https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/guix/documentation-manual,
 Weblate} (@pxref{Translating Guix}).

base-commit: 3a227cff367e5b5415624adcb15eed124ac7768d
-- 
2.38.0