Subject: [bug#59022] [PATCH v2 0/2] Revised 6.0 update

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 16:07:24 -0400

Version 2 of these patches splits these changes into two parts:

1) Upgrading the default linux-libre kernel to 6.0.7 and 2) removing 5.19, which
is no longer supported upstream.

Leo Famulari (2):
  gnu: linux-libre: Update to 6.0.7
  gnu: Remove linux-libre 5.19.

 Makefile.am                                   |     4 -
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.19-arm.conf       | 10509 --------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.19-arm64.conf     | 10995 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.19-i686.conf      | 11418 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.19-x86_64.conf    | 11546 ----------------
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |    50 +-
 6 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 44514 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.19-arm.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.19-arm64.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.19-i686.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/5.19-x86_64.conf

-- 
2.36.1