Subject: bug#59012: closed (Re: bug#59012: My post doesn't appear on the help-gnu-emacs mailing list)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 07:59:02 +0000

Your bug report

#59012: My post doesn't appear on the help-gnu-emacs mailing list

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
59012: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=59012
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#59012: My post doesn't appear on the help-gnu-emacs mailing list
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Evan Aad <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 09:58:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Evan Aad <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 09:18:39 +0200
> 
> I posted a question to the help-gnu-emacs mailing list via email more
> than 1h15m ago. My post doesn't appear in that mailing list's
> archives, even though they are supposedly refreshed every 15 minutes
> if they have new messages.

This is not an Emacs problem.  We don't administer the GNU mailing
lists, and have no control of how the mail distribution there works.

The problems with GNU mailing lists are known to the list
administrators and are being (slowly) worked on.  Please be patient.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm closing the bug because there's nothing we can do with it.

Subject: My post doesn't appear on the help-gnu-emacs mailing list
From: Evan Aad <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 09:18:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I posted a question to the help-gnu-emacs mailing list via email more
than 1h15m ago. My post doesn't appear in that mailing list's
archives, even though they are supposedly refreshed every 15 minutes
if they have new messages.