Subject: Re: bug#58976: 29.0.50; Manual noverlay tests fail to build

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 14:11:58 +0200

close 58976 29.1
quit

Basil L. Contovounesios [2022-11-03 14:31 +0200] wrote:
> Basil L. Contovounesios [2022-11-03 02:28 +0200] wrote:
>> This patch lets the tests build and succeed:
> Here's an updated patch further to https://bugs.gnu.org/58975#8,
> and depending on that patch landing first.

I adapted the patch to these changes as well:

itree: Reproduce markers's behavior more faithfully (bug#58928)
ff679e16f8 2022-11-03 22:44:55 -0400
https://git.sv.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=ff679e16f8

And pushed:

Fix manual noverlay tests
fd3f51b7c3 2022-11-04 13:38:02 +0200
https://git.sv.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=fd3f51b7c3

-- 
Basil