Subject: bug#58967: 29.0.50; `g` in list-directory fails with error

From: Thibault Polge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 15:56:37 +0100

Steps to reproduce:

 - M-x list-directory RET
 - (Pick a directory)
 - Type `g`
 - Results in:
    Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function nil)
      nil()
      help-mode-revert-buffer(t nil)
      revert-buffer(t)
      funcall-interactively(revert-buffer t)
      command-execute(revert-buffer)
  Instead of refreshing the view (or just doing nothing)

Best regards,
Thibault

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
Repository revision: 5bf5e526d550d84ea15626590db40a97607d8662
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201003
System Description: NixOS 22.11 (Raccoon)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xft --with-cairo --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /nix/store/6gs6ik4imn39mnpnnvc53xcmwswzm16w-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/native-lisp::
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: notmuch-search

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  unkillable-scratch: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-notmuch-search-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  sway-x-focus-through-sway-mode: t
  sway-socket-tracker-mode: t
  sway-undertaker-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/run/current-system/sw/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/6gs6ik4imn39mnpnnvc53xcmwswzm16w-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/run/current-system/sw/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/transient/lisp/transient hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-clock hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-table hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-org hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-w3m hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-table hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-attach hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macs hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-timer hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-man hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-eshell hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-refile hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-groovy hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-latex hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-footnote hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-core hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-src hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-list hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-capture hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-exp hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mouse hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macro hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-archive hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-octave hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-forth hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-js hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-screen hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-css hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mobile hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-agenda hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sql hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-perl hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-colview hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-faces hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-duration hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-attach-git hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-datetree hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-org hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-R hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-indent hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-ctags hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-doi hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-goto hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-irc hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-calc hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ref hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-gnus hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lob hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-feed hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-info hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-lint hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-plot hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sass hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-md hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-processing hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-shell hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-latex hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-num hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-odt hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-awk hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-java hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-julia hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-keys hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc-basic hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-eshell hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-dot hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc-natbib hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-tempo hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-element hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-comint hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-eval hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lua hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-protocol hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-compat hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-rmail hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-entities hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-eww hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-publish hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-mhe hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-man hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/oc-csl hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-python hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-html hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-version hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sed hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-crypt hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-docview hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-habit hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-id hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-C hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/zrhpgk9691rcg2hb00s9nxa3bdl1x9bi-emacs-git-native-comp-20221101.0/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle

Features:
(consult-imenu shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug mhtml-mode css-mode smie
eww url-queue shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg mm-url gnus nnheader
range smartparens-javascript js smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu dom cl-print mule-diag pulse scpaste
htmlize re-builder pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif tex texmathp
smtpmail ob-shell ob-dot ox-extra ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree
smartparens-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-version org-compat org-macs
haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode haskell-process
haskell-session haskell-compile smartparens-haskell haskell-mode
haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support flymake-proc flymake dabbrev
haskell-customize visual-fill-column forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea
forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist
forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml
parse-time bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db
closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu edebug debug backtrace find-func magit-diff smerge-mode
diff git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell
magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base magit-section compat-27
compat-26 shortdoc help-fns dired-aux misearch multi-isearch proced
face-remap hydra lv mwim smartparens-markdown markdown-mode executable
conf-mode edmacro flyspell-correct flyspell ispell notmuch notmuch-tree
notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-compat hl-line message
sendmail yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec gnus-util
smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher gnutls network-stream cursor-sensor erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-track erc-netsplit
erc-desktop-notifications erc-match notifications dbus xml erc-hl-nicks
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-networks erc-goodies erc-backend erc
erc-compat iso8601 time-date format-spec erc-loaddefs epa-file epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny mule-util
server llama display-fill-column-indicator company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator xref
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company outline-minor-faces noutline
outline solaris-light-theme solaris solarized solarized-faces color
jka-compr unkillable-scratch auth-source-pass auto-compile packed
hi-lock aggressive-indent easy-mmode preview-latex tex-site super-save
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens advice beginend editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch sway dash shackle trace
embark-consult consult-vertico consult compat-28 recentf tree-widget
wid-edit kmacro bookmark pp embark ffap orderless marginalia vertico
diminish projectile project grep compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt
disp-table comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx mb-depth no-littering compat
compat-macs org-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode borg pcase info autoload
loaddefs-gen radix-tree lisp-mnt finder-inf vterm-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache
json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs
cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 821815 780535)
 (symbols 48 54178 338)
 (strings 32 220436 112907)
 (string-bytes 1 9326080)
 (vectors 16 122354)
 (vector-slots 8 2976725 1220808)
 (floats 8 814 3180)
 (intervals 56 8221 5243)
 (buffers 984 35))