Subject: Re: [bug#58915] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-mint-mode: Update to 2.0.0.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:23:27 +0100

Hello,

jgart via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-mint-mode): Update to 2.0.0.
> [description]: Update description for accuracy with current version.

Applied with the change below. Thank you.

> -     "Mint mode provides syntax highlighting, basic keyword auto-completion,
> -and format on save for Mint programming language.")
> +"@code{emacs-mint-mode} provides syntax highlighting for Mint language.")

Project's name is indeed "emacs mint mode" (and could be written Emacs
Mint mode), but the Emacs major mode responsible for highligthing Mint
syntax is "Mint mode". In any case, emacs-mint-mode is the name of the
internal Guix variable, which, IMO, should not appear in the
description.

As a consequence, I reinstated "Mint mode".

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou