Subject: Fwd: 29.0.50; dired-readin: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

From: Daan Ro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 23:27:34 +0700

When opening Emacs with an initial directory, the titular error stops
Emacs.

emacs -q ~

I think it's related to
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=174dd064643e9487c0fa1460727d0935a60b3646
(Make Dired header clickable on non-Posix systems as well)

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-10-29 built on dan-laptop
Repository revision: 6b761f9abebf0b43459c8000d1dea641e2f4fc6b
Repository branch: makepkg
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var
'--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/' --with-json
--with-libsystemd --with-mailutils --with-modules --with-pgtk
--without-xaw3d --with-sound=alsa --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets
--without-compress-install --with-native-compilation=aot
--with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
-fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
-fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
winner-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
fido-vertical-mode: t
icomplete-vertical-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
fido-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
cua-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils comp comp-cstr
warnings rx cl-seq cl-extra help-mode bytecomp byte-compile winner ring
recentf tree-widget display-line-numbers icomplete elec-pair
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes cl-macs gv pcase subr-x cus-edit pp
cus-start cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib delsel cua-base rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 189626 5901)
(symbols 48 12303 0)
(strings 32 29172 1332)
(string-bytes 1 898661)
(vectors 16 18238)
(vector-slots 8 364216 12591)
(floats 8 81 231)
(intervals 56 422 0)
(buffers 992 11))

-- 
Daanturo.