Subject: bug#58838: Bug report

From: EricR Rasmussen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 18:18:18 -0600

~ $ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to d520fde (521 new
commits)...
Updating channel 'nonguix' from Git repository at '
https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix'...
Authenticating channel 'nonguix', commits 897c1a4 to 7c26b20 (4 new
commits)...
Building from these channels:
  nonguix   https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix 7c26b20
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git d520fde
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
 config.scm  501B

                  12KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 git.scm  101B

                  161KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 hash.scm  130B

                   5KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 module-import  2KiB

                  374KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 module-import  2KiB

                  440KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 module-import-compiled  1.2MiB

                 1.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 module-import-compiled  1.2MiB

                 2.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
building
/gnu/store/rcg9m4djxv9jbn6gf68xhm3glg7nznn6-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... |Backtrace:
          17 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/kiiasri3ygd4c6k3r9ljyf0m2mcnidhs-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 16 (_ _)
    159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2170:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf9c806410>
#<procedure 7fdf9229b870 at ./guix/self.scm:12?> ?)
   1998:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf9c806410>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf9c806410>)
   1180:2  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf8a9d5230>)
   1046:2  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf8a9d5230>)
    892:4  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf8a9d5230>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2055:12  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf8a9d5230>)
   1403:5  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf8a9d5230>
#<procedure 7fdf8605fee0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1419:15  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf8a9d5230>
("/gnu/store/j48v18vdw9zmgp2grdk5xdkylh8zzy2l-guile-ssh-?" ?) ?)
  1419:15  3 (loop #f)
   713:11  2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7fdf8a9d5230> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
   102:11  1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
     80:6  0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)

./guix/serialization.scm:80:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
ERROR:
  1. &nar-error:
      file: #f
      port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/kiiasri3ygd4c6k3r9ljyf0m2mcnidhs-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"d520fdec3c7a11bc70ab83d0ebc6372389992d04"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "3734857fc55df2c599c2fe5cc4ae49f5d47879fc"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.