Subject: bug#58830: closed (Re: bug#58830: 29.0.50; Build failure on master with cairo_ft_font_options_substitute)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 20:46:06 +0000

Your bug report

#58830: 29.0.50; Build failure on master with cairo_ft_font_options_substitute

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
58830: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=58830
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#58830: 29.0.50; Build failure on master with cairo_ft_font_options_substitute
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sam James <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 12:45:16 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Po Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Sam James <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Works! Thank you!
>
> Now done, so I'm closing this bug.  Thanks for testing.

It seems the bug was left open; closing it now.

Subject: 29.0.50; Build failure on master with cairo_ft_font_options_substitute
From: Sam James <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 09:08:10 +0100 od=pgpmime mode=sign>
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs fails to compile from master (at commit
e893fd10735239aeecae83805fc4cc6b37156a01)
with an implicit function declaration
(cairo_ft_font_options_substitute):
```
xsettings.c: In function ‘apply_xft_settings’:
xsettings.c:825:3: error: implicit declaration of function
<E2><80>-Werror=implicit-function-declaration][]]
  825 |   cairo_ft_font_options_substitute (options, pat);
        |   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              |   cairo_font_options_status
```

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.34, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-10-28 built on localhost
Repository revision: e953490603e597530f9dac68acdd3d199283e534
Repository branch: master
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.0.9999
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-29.0.9999/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-29-vcs --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-29-vcs
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-29-vcs --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
 --with-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp --with-gpm
 --with-native-compilation=aot --with-json --without-kerberos
 --without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --without-xml2 --without-mailutils
 --without-selinux --without-sqlite3 --with-gnutls --with-libsystemd
 --with-threads --without-wide-int --with-sound=alsa --with-zlib
 --with-x --without-pgtk --without-ns --without-gconf --with-gsettings
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-xpm --with-xft --with-cairo
 --with-harfbuzz --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xwidgets --with-gif --with-jpeg
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --without-webp --without-imagemagick
 --with-dumping=pdumper 'CFLAGS=-flto=auto -O2 -pipe -march=native
 -fdiagnostics-color=always -frecord-gcc-switches -Wreturn-type -ggdb3
 -Werror=format-security -Werror=implicit-function-declaration
 -Wimplicit-int -Wformat' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed
 -Wl,--defsym=__gentoo_check_ldflags__=0 -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs
 -fuse-ld=bfd -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-entry-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-file-utils/desktop-entry-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

Features:
(face-remap misearch multi-isearch help-fns radix-tree ebuild-mode
skeleton sh-script smie executable network-stream nsm mailalias textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check qp
shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug pcase term/screen term/xterm xterm
flycheck dash exec-path-from-shell tango-dark-theme comp comp-cstr
warnings cl-extra help-mode editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch savehist saveplace desktop
frameset server mu4e mu4e-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline icons org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol rx org-keys
oc org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range wid-edit cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists
mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg xml dom browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs json map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts
mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers
mu4e-config bookmark pp ido message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib site-gentoo preview-latex auto-loads tex-site rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 601095 39171)
 (symbols 48 23514 75)
 (strings 32 145249 7147)
 (string-bytes 1 4652945)
 (vectors 16 79573)
 (vector-slots 8 1677639 86586)
 (floats 8 396 902)
 (intervals 56 6298 3149)
 (buffers 1000 27))