Subject: bug#58813: [PATCH v2 0/5] Fix teams.scm by use of a new --header-cmd git send-email option.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:29:22 -0400

This v2 moves the Git autoconfiguration from teams.scm to to the build
system (Automake).  This has the benefit of happening on every build
when necessary, further automating things and avoiding the need to
remember to refresh the pre-push hooks at times.  The rest is mostly
unchanged except for light adjustments to the doc commit.

Thanks!

Maxim Cournoyer (5):
  gnu: git: Apply patch adding the --header-cmd feature.
  teams: Add 'cc-members-header-cmd' action.
  Makefile.am: Auto-configure Git on 'make'.
  teams: Add a 'cc-mentors-header-cmd' action.
  doc: Simplify contributing section by automating git configuration.

 Makefile.am                               |  10 ++
 doc/contributing.texi                     | 104 +++++--------
 doc/guix.texi                             |   2 +-
 etc/git/gitconfig                         |  15 ++
 etc/teams.scm.in                          |  27 +++-
 gnu/local.mk                              |   1 +
 gnu/packages/patches/git-header-cmd.patch | 180 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm          |   3 +-
 8 files changed, 265 insertions(+), 77 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/git-header-cmd.patch

base-commit: 5b545763ed9b8a3fade7f756d543819fc090953f
-- 
2.39.2