Subject: bug#58790: Eglot URI parsing bug when using clojure-lsp server

From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 22:30:54 +0000

Danny Freeman <[email-masked]> writes:

> João Távora <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I agree on the two comments about the ChangeLog style entries and the
>> spacing.  
>>
>> But when dealing with eglot.el, which I am the prime maintainer of, 
>> I really prefer to see design described in the commit message where the 
>> design was introduced. It plays very well with vc-region-history.
>>
>> So Danny, if you don't mind, please revert that part.  
>>
>> João
>
> Yall all really taking me for a ride on this lol.

Sorry.  The Emacs commit message format is a bit of work in the
beginning but it pays off in the end.  I will make minor adjustment to
your patches and push them now.

> In reviewing the comments over and over I've made a modification to the
> second patch involving the warning message. Instead of using an
> arbitrary symbol I realized that the function `find-file-name-handler'
> works when a nil value for the second argument (operation).

OK, I will look at this part, too.

João