Subject: 29.0.50; Error with Info-minibuf-history not declared

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 03:48:31 +0000

Info-minibuf-history is not declared hence the error when calling Info-goto-node:

(void-function Info-minibuf-history)

Evaling (defvar Info-minibuf-history nil) fixes it.

See https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm/issues/2563

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2022-10-24 built on IPad-S340
Repository revision: f7816c94b61f87919afccbedbea5270ca5db4e15
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Linux Mint 20.3

Configured using:
 'configure --bindir=/usr/local/sbin/emacs-29.0.50 --with-mailutils
 --with-cairo --without-dbus --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ƐĽ

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  psession-savehist-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  helm-epa-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm-ff-icon-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-popup-tip-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(epa-mail face-remap addressbook-bookmark tv-mu4e-config mu4e-contrib
eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util cus-start mu4e-patch mu4e mu4e-org
mu4e-main mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail
mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg flow-fill hl-line mu4e-contacts
mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-obsolete
mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config ido shadow sort mail-extr helm-ring
emacsbug tramp-archive tramp-gvfs dbus helm-command markdown-mode color
flymake-shellcheck flymake-proc flymake warnings sh-script smie
executable jka-compr bug-reference naquadah-theme solar cal-dst holidays
holiday-loaddefs tv-utils osm dom yaml-mode undo-tree diff queue
psession frameset log-view pcvs-util bash-completion cl-indent pcase
ffap thingatpt autocrypt-message message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader autocrypt-gnus gnus nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr autocrypt-mu4e autocrypt
ietf-drums config-w3m git-gutter mule-util appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
gud wdired dired-extension org-config ob-gnuplot org-crypt net-utils
time winner autotest-mode autoconf-mode woman man ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
init-helm helm-ls-git vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher helm-fd epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config helm-epa helm-imenu imenu
helm-elisp-package helm-find helm-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
helm-external isl helm-descbinds helm-wikipedia wfnames all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-ipython helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug debug backtrace find-func python project popup
helm-bookmark helm-net xml helm-info bookmark helm-adaptive helm-mode
helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util xdg image-mode exif filenotify tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration cus-edit pp icons wid-edit files-x
tramp-compat rx shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep
grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ring helm-regexp
format-spec ansi-color helm-utils helm-help helm-types
helm-extensions-autoloads helm-config helm-autoloads helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired-async
dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs async diminish cl-extra help-mode
mb-depth server avoid cus-load use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
info w3m-load rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 845020 53069)
 (symbols 48 42133 6)
 (strings 32 248577 7080)
 (string-bytes 1 7240706)
 (vectors 16 84132)
 (vector-slots 8 1813324 153395)
 (floats 8 1802 103)
 (intervals 56 33940 13862)
 (buffers 1000 101))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

-- 
Thierry