Subject: bug#58767: closed (Re: bug#58767: telega makes emacs crash (under an EXWM session?))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 18:26:01 +0000

Your bug report

#58767: telega makes emacs crash (under an EXWM session?)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
58767: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=58767
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#58767: telega makes emacs crash (under an EXWM session?)
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 11:25:28 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I've tested telega with emacs-29 (I cloned from savannah.gnu.org),
>> and it appears that, indeed, telega does not seem to crash there.
>
> Thanks.  If Emacs 29 doesn't crash, then I guess the issue, whatever
> it is, was already fixed.

So I guess we can close this?  Now done.

If this conclusion is incorrect, please reply to this email (use "Reply
to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the bug report.

Subject: telega makes emacs crash (under an EXWM session?)
From: Marco <[email-masked]>
To: Bug Gnu Emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 19:07:00 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

telega makes emacs crash as a whole. I'm still testing if that is the case in a non EXWM session, but it seems that it's inconsistent.

I'd be happy to attach any log that's needed.
 P.s. pardon me, but this is my first time reporting a bug. I'd be happy to be instructed on how to help and/or troubleshoot.

best regards.
 
 In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6)
  of 2022-09-12 built on orion
 Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
 System Description: Artix Linux
 
 Configured using:
  'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd=no
  --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
  -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
  -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
  -fcf-protection -g -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug
  -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now
  -flto=auto''
 
 Configured features:
 ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
 JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
 RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
 GTK3 ZLIB
 
 Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LC_COLLATE:
   value of $LC_CTYPE:
   value of $LC_MESSAGES:
   value of $LC_MONETARY:
   value of $LC_NUMERIC:
   value of $LC_TIME:
   value of $LANG: C
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
 
 Major mode: mu4e:main
 
 Minor modes in effect:
   save-place-mode: t
   global-so-long-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   better-jumper-mode: t
   better-jumper-local-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   vertico-mode: t
   marginalia-mode: t
   volatile-highlights-mode: t
   gcmh-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   smartparens-global-mode: t
   ws-butler-global-mode: t
   global-emojify-mode: t
   emojify-mode: t
   global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
   undo-fu-mode: t
   persp-mode: t
   solaire-global-mode: t
   global-dot-mode: t
   mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   hl-line-mode: t
   mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
   mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
   feebleline-mode: t
   xmobar-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   projectile-mode: t
   global-flycheck-mode: t
   +popup-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   general-override-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   window-divider-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   overwrite-mode: overwrite-mode-binary
 
 Load-path shadows:
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/git-modes/gitignore-mode hides /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/gitignore-mode/gitignore-mode
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/git-modes/gitconfig-mode hides /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/gitconfig-mode/gitconfig-mode
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/tablist/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist-filter
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/tablist/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-cache
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-misc
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-occur
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-virtual
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-history
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-sync
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-links
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-tools
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-outline
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-dev
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-loader
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-isearch
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-macs
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-annot
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-util
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-view
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/pdf-tools/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools/pdf-info
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/project
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-habit
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-natbib
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-man
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-core
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-element
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-html
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-C
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-java
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-basic
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-table
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-entities
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-clock
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-colview
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-goto
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-org
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-feed
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-css
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macro
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-python
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-plot
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-indent
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-compat
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-table
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-csl
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-julia
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-duration
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-src
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-lint
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-md
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-info
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-id
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-refile
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-capture
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-js
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-keys
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-archive
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-man
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-timer
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-num
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-doi
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-faces
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-R
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-list
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macs
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-org
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-version
 /home/doctor-sex/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28.2/map/map hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
 
 Features:
 (shadow disp-table whitespace vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers
 highlight-indent-guides adaptive-wrap auto-minor-mode saveplace so-long
 emacsbug vertico-directory magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo
 async magit-bookmark magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-obsolete
 magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
 magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
 magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
 magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
 magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
 smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
 magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-base
 magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 transient log-edit pcvs-util
 add-log with-editor flycheck-popup-tip popup consult-flycheck
 consult-vertico consult compat-28 compat recentf shell f f-shortdoc
 shortdoc doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet elisp-mode
 cursor-sensor vertico-repeat which-key savehist better-jumper
 company-capf company vertico orderless marginalia etags fileloop xref
 volatile-highlights tree-widget nav-flash pulse gcmh winner
 smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens ws-butler emojify
 apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode undo-fu-session undo-fu
 autorevert filenotify persp-mode dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-neotree
 doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap monochrome-theme wand
 wand-helper cl exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb
 exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
 exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
 xcb-debug server dot-mode god-mode mu4e-alert advice time ht s alert
 log4e notifications gntp org-msg color ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
 rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
 nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-ascii ox-md ox-html table
 ox-publish ox htmlize gnus-msg gnus-icalendar org-capture icalendar
 diary-lib diary-loaddefs gnus-dired gnus-cite all-the-icons
 all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
 data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons mu4e mu4e-org
 smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
 avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
 org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
 org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
 ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
 org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec mu4e-main
 mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
 gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus vc-hg vc-git diff-mode
 vc-svn vc vc-dispatcher project gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
 utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
 gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
 mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail sendmail
 mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr kinsoku
 svg xml dom flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update
 mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers bookmark
 ido message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
 epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date
 mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
 feebleline use-package-ensure xmobar delsel projectile grep compile
 text-property-search comint ring ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
 thingatpt mu4e-config html2text flycheck-package package-lint imenu
 finder finder-inf lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
 ietf-drums mail-prsvr doom-packages package browse-url url url-proxy
 url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
 url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
 eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars flycheck-clj-kondo flycheck
 ansi-color json map find-func dash let-alist use-package-bind-key
 bind-key edmacro kmacro doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode
 doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt use-package-core
 bytecomp byte-compile cconv general rx doom-start doom-modules cl-seq
 doom doom-lib cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase jansson
 dynamic-modules subr-x iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
 ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
 term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
 tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode prog-mode register page
 tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar
 mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame
 minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
 tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
 romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
 composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
 jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
 loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
 sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
 hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
 move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)
 
 Memory information:
 ((conses 16 679894 524641)
  (symbols 48 77657 59)
  (strings 32 249322 47472)
  (string-bytes 1 7094149)
  (vectors 16 138835)
  (vector-slots 8 3821957 352725)
  (floats 8 1072 2322)
  (intervals 56 5730 2533)
  (buffers 992 16))

mandato con Tutanota. perdonate la mia non-professionalità.
sent with Tutanota. Please forgive my lack of professionality. 

[[to any NSA and FBI agents reading my emails: please consider the following:]]
[[defending the US constitution against all enemies requires you to follow Edward Snowden <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden>'s example ]]