Subject: bug#58766: closed (Re: bug#58766: 29.0.50; Error in sqlite tests)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 10:19:02 +0000

Your bug report

#58756: 29.0.50; Error in sqlite tests

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
58756: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=58756
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#58766: 29.0.50; Error in sqlite tests
From: Mattias Engdegård <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 11:18:09 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thank you, pushed to master (adding an entry to the manual).

Subject: 29.0.50; Error in sqlite tests
From: Steve Downey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:04:13 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When running tests in a clean build of the trunk I'm seeing a failure

Test sqlite-returning backtrace:
  signal(error ("SQL logic error (near \"RETURNING\": syntax error)"))
  apply(signal (error ("SQL logic error (near \"RETURNING\": syntax er
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x16449576758bbd7e>)()
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name sqlite-returning :documentation nil :
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (not (or ... ...)) :te
  ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
  ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "src/sqlite-tests" "--eval
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test sqlite-returning condition:
    (error "SQL logic error (near \"RETURNING\": syntax error)")
   FAILED   9/11  sqlite-returning (0.000294 sec) at src/sqlite-tests.el:244

This is on Ubuntu 20.04 with sqlite3 version 3.31.1

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-10-24 built on R9100817
Repository revision: 8f16578c45fc1d23aacecdb48111f816088c7b83
Repository branch: master
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/sdowney/install/emacs-wayland/
 --with-imagemagick --with-json --with-native-compilation
 --with-file-notification=yes CC=/usr/bin/gcc-10 CXX=/usr/bin/g++-10
 --with-pgtk --with-gconf'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GCONF GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  js2-imenu-extras-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  exordium-global-git-gutter-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-nav-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  exordium-global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-delete-trailing-whitespace-mode: t
  delete-trailing-whitespace-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/sdowney/.emacs.d/elpa-29.0.50/transient-20221020.1019/transient hides
/home/sdowney/install/emacs-wayland/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug conf-mode make-mode plain-tex font-latex
latexenc preview latex-mode-expansions latex latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style tex texmathp tex-mode lsp-diagnostics lsp-headerline lsp-icons
lsp-modeline dap-mouse dap-ui bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core
bui-history bui-button bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch
posframe dap-overlays modern-cpp-font-lock lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck
lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline
lsp-ui-util face-remap view lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls
lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar
lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3
lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf
lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh
lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml
lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-mint lsp-marksman lsp-markdown
lsp-lua lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy
lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript
lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir
lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-docker lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp
lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd
lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript
disp-table page-break-lines dockerfile-mode sh-script smie executable
org-eldoc org-special-block-extras lf image-file image-converter ol-eww
eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi scroll-lock
dired-aux sphinx-doc vc-git vc-dispatcher init-powerline init-themes
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes ido-completing-read+ memoize
minibuf-eldef init-lsp init-docker xterm-color auto-package-update
rust-utils rust-mode rust-rustfmt rust-playpen rust-compile rust-cargo
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support
dabbrev haskell-customize pylint highlight-indentation flymake-proc
flymake elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile
elpy-django elpy-refactor hideshow org-re-reveal ox-bibtex ob-plantuml
company-graphviz-dot graphviz-dot-mode clang-format xml midnight
calc-ext time google-c-style modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes toolkit-tramp dev-tramp lsp-mode lsp-protocol spinner
network-stream lv ewoc init-iwyu init-groovy init-elisp eval-sexp-fu
highlight facemenu init-ruby init-python init-javascript
js2-imenu-extras js2-mode-expansions js2-mode js-mode-expansions js
init-rtags-cdb init-rtags-cmake init-rtags-helm flycheck helm-rtags
init-rtags company-rtags company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags fileloop company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company-statistics company rtags popup
repeat asm-mode magit-bookmark treemacs-bookmarks bookmark init-gdb
gdb-mi bindat gud init-yasnippet yasnippet init-bde-style init-cpp cpp
iedit iedit-lib init-xml init-org ox-gfm ox-beamer ox-md ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-superstar ob-dot ob-C
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine ob-python python-el-fgallina-expansions python
ob-shell ob-ruby ob-perl the-org-mode-expansions org-element avl-tree
generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs init-markdown impatient-mode htmlize simple-httpd
init-shell init-prog-mode init-flb-mode init-forge forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml bug-reference
forge-post markdown-mode edit-indirect noutline outline forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode magit-git
magit-base magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 let-alist
init-git-visit-diffs init-git git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter
transient compat compat-macs init-dired find-dired wdired init-help
helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace edebug debug backtrace info-look
find-func f f-shortdoc shortdoc help-fns radix-tree which-key init-helm
helm-swoop helm-ag helm-descbinds init-helm-projectile
treemacs-projectile treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags imenu xref project
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse color treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros helm-projectile
tramp-sh projectile lisp-mnt grep compile text-property-search ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs helm-rg derived helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util xdg image-mode
dired dired-loaddefs exif filenotify docker-tramp tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit pp cus-load
files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp format-spec
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
init-company init-highlight hi-lock highlight-symbol hl-line init-ido
recentf tree-widget wid-edit ido init-util pcase
display-fill-column-indicator goto-chg elisp-refs s dash
init-window-manager ace-window avy init-linum display-line-numbers
init-font-lock init-look-and-feel vlf-setup expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom cua-base default-text-scale evil evil-keybindings
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-osc ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro delsel
elec-pair init-desktop saveplace savehist desktop frameset
init-progress-bar server init-prefs init-environment init-lib diminish
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
all-the-icons-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site dap-mode-autoloads
company-autoloads enh-ruby-mode-autoloads evil-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
helm-ag-autoloads flycheck-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
async-autoloads ido-completing-read+-autoloads comp comp-cstr warnings
icons cl-extra help-mode js2-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx
json-snatcher-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads memoize-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads popup-autoloads
transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads posframe-autoloads dash-autoloads
projectile-autoloads use-package-autoloads info xterm-color-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib advice rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2035960 828993)
 (symbols 48 90183 106)
 (strings 32 511566 135497)
 (string-bytes 1 16021644)
 (vectors 16 261941)
 (vector-slots 8 4470850 3259295)
 (floats 8 2250 8028)
 (intervals 56 36984 9382)
 (buffers 1000 103))