Subject: bug#58721: 28.2; dired with delete-by-moving-to-trash can't trash directory twice

From: Gustavo Barros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 14:22:19 -0300

Hi Eli,

On Thu, 27 Oct 2022 at 14:07, Gustavo Barros <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Could you please set debug-on-error t, repeat the experiment, and post
> the Lisp backtrace from the error?

One more thing I just observed and which might be interesting in
understanding what's going on.  From trying things out to report now,
my "~/.local/share/Trash/files" contains:

    org-mode
    org-mode83gQ8O
    org-modeAZxK5B
    org-modepKMpkM
    org-moderWcC2T

The first one of them contains the full expected contents. All the
other ones are empty. So it seems somehow somewhere we are trying to
mkdir twice.

Best regards,
Gustavo.