Subject: [bug#58660] [PATCH 0/4] Minor tweaks of etc/teams.scm

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 17:23:45 +0100

Hello zimoun,

I applied patches two and three.

Regarding the first patch, I find the paren suggestions quite
nice. Showing the list of affected files can help to tweak the
corresponding regex . The list display of the scope also
appears more readable.

> Hence the last patch, (hum, I am not convinced :-))
>
> $ etc/teams.scm list-teams | recsel -Cp id
> id: (0) core
> id: (1) emacs

Regarding the last patch, I'm also not really convinced that users will
understand that the id is meant as a shortcut for later recsel usage.

Let me know if you'd like to implement what's proposed by paren,
otherwise I think we can close that one :)

Thanks,

Mathieu