Subject: Re: bug#5864: emacsclient support for setting frame parameters

From: Andreas Rottmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 03:35:33 +0200

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello, how is it going with your copyright assignment?
>
There is some issues with the disclaimer from my University: basically,
they won't issue such a thing, as they say they're not in a position to
claim copyright in the first place.  The copyright clerk still wants
some clarification on that -- I'll have another call with the legal
department this week, and hopefully get a response that is satisfactory
to the copyright clerk.

> It would be nice to get this into Emacs before the end of June; see
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2011-05/msg00953.html
>
I hope to be able to send the papers this week, so this hopefully works
out.

Regards, Rotty (who is amazed about what amounts of bureaucracy a
                few-line patch can involve)
-- 
Andreas Rottmann -- <http://rotty.yi.org/>