Subject: Re: emacsclient support for setting frame parameters

From: Andreas Rottmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 03:07:57 +0200

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi - thanks for the patch and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
> This looks good and I think we should include it. It's probably just
> large enough that we should get a copyright assignment (I will send the
> form separately). 
>
Cool. I've already received papers from FSF due to another Emacs patch,
I just have to get a disclaimer from my University, and send them back.
I'll notify you when the process is complete.

> One missing piece: decode_options and print_help_and_exit in
> emacsclient.c need updating.
>
Good catch; I'll post an updated patch, probably before I'm on file
wrt. copyright assignment.  I'm not entirely sure about decode_options,
however -- should there really be a short option corresponding to
--frame-parameters, and if so, is 'F' the right choice?  I don't have
any specific preferences on that question.

Regards, Rotty
-- 
Andreas Rottmann -- <http://rotty.yi.org/>