Subject: [PATCH 0/3] import/utils: spdx-string->license: Match case-insensitively and support '+' operator.

From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 00:55:05 -0400

Hi,

This patch series changes 'spdx-string->license' to match SPDX license
identifiers case-insensitively (as the specification instructs) and
generalizes support for the '+' operator. It also corrects the docstring.

My concrete motivation is to more completely translate Racket's "license
S-expressions":
https://docs.racket-lang.org/pkg/metadata.html#(tech._license._s._expression)
For example, this package, which is part of the main Racket distribution, uses
the '+' operator: https://pkgs.racket-lang.org/package/scribble-lib

(In turn, my impetus for proposing license S-expressions for Racket was to be
able to use them in 'guix import racket'.)

 -Philip

Philip McGrath (3):
  import/utils: spdx-string->license: Fix incorrect docstring.
  import/utils: spdx-string->license: Match case-insensitively.
  import/utils: spdx-string->license: Support '+' operator.

 guix/import/utils.scm | 261 ++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 1 file changed, 140 insertions(+), 121 deletions(-)

base-commit: 3bb145b6e2a8c84e7739ead9ae76dc4d42bb9850
-- 
2.38.0