Subject: Re: [bug#58587] [PATCH v3 05/22] news: Add entry for 'pyproject-build-system'.

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 18:36:56 +0200

Thank you for improving build systems.  Could you add a German
translation of the news:

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> writes:
> + (entry (commit "3f82a8b2d075f5980ffa8cdd9c49a5a8586e5b1b")
> +        (title
> +         (en "New build system for Python packages"))

(de "Neues Erstellungssystem für Python-Pakete"))

> +        (body
> +         (en "A new @var{pyproject-build-system} has been added.  This
> +is a redesign of @var{python-build-system} with support for @dfn{PEP 517}
> +and @file{pyproject.toml} files.  It also has built-in support for various
> +test frameworks such as @command{pytest} and @code{nosetests}.
> +
> +There is a complementary @code{python-toolchain} package that comes with
> +updated versions of @command{pip}, @command{setuptools} and others.
> +
> +The build system will eventually be merged into @var{python-build-system}
> +but you are encouraged to use it for packages in the @code{guix} channel.
> +Third party channels may want to wait until the API is stable (see the
> +Guix manual for caveats).
> +
> +Despite the name, @var{pyproject-build-system} also works with the
> +``legacy'' @file{setup.py} format.")))
``legacy'' @file{setup.py} format.")
         (de "Ein neues Erstellungssystem @var{pyproject-build-system} ist
verfügbar.  Es ist eine Neuauflage des @var{python-build-system}, die
@dfn{PEP 517} und @file{pyproject.toml}-Dateien unterstützt.  Auch wurde
Unterstützung für Testrahmen wie @command{pytest} und @code{nosetests}
eingebaut.

Ergänzend gibt es ein Paket @code{python-toolchain} mit aktualisierten Versionen
von @command{pip}, @command{setuptools} und mehr.

Das Erstellungssystem wird in Zukunft Teil von @var{python-build-system} werden,
aber wir würden es begrüßen, wenn Sie es für Pakete auf dem @code{guix}-Kanal
verwenden würden.  Drittanbieterkanäle warten vielleicht lieber auf eine
stabile Programmierschnittstelle (siehe die im Guix-Handbuch genannten
Einschränkungen).

Trotz dem Namen funktioniert @var{pyproject-build-system} auch mit dem „alten“
@file{setup.py}-Format.")))

==

Regards,
Florian