Subject: Rust 1.58.1 fails to build

From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:11:19 +1100

Compiling toml v0.5.7

error: use of deprecated associated function `std::array::IntoIter::<T, 
N>::new`: use `IntoIterator::into_iter` instead
     --> src/bootstrap/lib.rs:1046:31
      |
1046 |         std::array::IntoIter::new(options).flatten()
      |                               ^^^
      |
      = note: `-D deprecated` implied by `-D warnings`

error: could not compile `bootstrap` due to previous error
failed to run: 
/gnu/store/njjhb4ql1bpb1qj5ksmjgnhaxmy093nz-rust-1.60.0-cargo/bin/cargo 
build --manifest-path 
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.58.1.drv-0/rustc-1.58.1-src/src/bootstrap/Cargo.toml 
--frozen
Build completed unsuccessfully in 0:00:12
error: in phase 'build': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "./x.py" arguments: ("-j16" "build" 
"library/std" "src/tools/cargo" "src/tools/rustfmt") exit-status: 1 
term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `build' failed after 12.3 seconds
command "./x.py" "-j16" "build" "library/std" "src/tools/cargo" 
"src/tools/rustfmt" failed with status 1