Subject: bug#58553: closed (Re: [bug#58553] [PATCH 8/8] gnu: josm: Udpate to 18570.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 14:14:02 +0000

Your bug report

#58553: [PATCH] gnu: josm: Update to 18570.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
58553: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=58553
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#58553] [PATCH 8/8] gnu: josm: Udpate to 18570.
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 15:13:40 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pushed to master as b347ef494d726a009fbb4e11f1663c670131db61 to
973dc4564e874107ac56d39ece2a2224cf926fe6, although this time josm is
updated to 18583 that was released in the meantime and jcs3 was fixed
by adding a copy-resources phase.

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: josm: Update to 18570.
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 23:36:30 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

This small series updates a few dependencies of JOSM and updates it to
the latest version.