Subject: bug#58550: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Comment fix in window.c

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 19:03:35 +0200

Hi,

Here is a simple comment fix.  Thanks.
>From 57098229a7801114d65801b21de313584b8c1cb8 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 18:58:56 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] ; * src/window.c: Fix some comments.

---
 src/window.c | 17 +++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

diff --git a/src/window.c b/src/window.c
index 4e8b352e16..f116b9a9d7 100644
--- a/src/window.c
+++ b/src/window.c
@@ -5441,12 +5441,13 @@ window_wants_mode_line (struct window *w)
  * Return 1 if window W wants a header line and is high enough to
  * accommodate it, 0 otherwise.
  *
- * W wants a header line if it's a leaf window and neither a minibuffer
- * nor a pseudo window.  Moreover, its 'window-mode-line-format'
- * parameter must not be 'none' and either that parameter or W's
- * buffer's 'mode-line-format' value must be non-nil.  Finally, W must
- * be higher than its frame's canonical character height and be able to
- * accommodate a mode line too if necessary (the mode line prevails).
+ * W wants a header line if it's a leaf window and neither a
+ * minibuffer nor a pseudo window.  Moreover, its
+ * 'window-header-line-format' parameter must not be 'none' and either
+ * that parameter or W's buffer's 'header-line-format' value must be
+ * non-nil.  Finally, W must be higher than its frame's canonical
+ * character height and be able to accommodate a mode line too if
+ * necessary (the mode line prevails).
  */
 bool
 window_wants_header_line (struct window *w)
@@ -5474,9 +5475,9 @@ window_wants_header_line (struct window *w)
  * accommodate it, 0 otherwise.
  *
  * W wants a tab line if it's a leaf window and neither a minibuffer
- * nor a pseudo window.  Moreover, its 'window-mode-line-format'
+ * nor a pseudo window.  Moreover, its 'window-tab-line-format'
  * parameter must not be 'none' and either that parameter or W's
- * buffer's 'mode-line-format' value must be non-nil.  Finally, W must
+ * buffer's 'tab-line-format' value must be non-nil.  Finally, W must
  * be higher than its frame's canonical character height and be able
  * to accommodate a mode line and a header line too if necessary (the
  * mode line and a header line prevail).
-- 
2.38.0

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.2, cairo version
 1.17.6) of 2022-10-15 built on elite.giraud
Repository revision: 5933055a3e7387b0095f0df7876a208ab15f4f45
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: OpenBSD elite.giraud 7.2 GENERIC.MP#778 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/manuel/emacs --bindir=/home/manuel/bin
 --with-x-toolkit=no --without-sound --without-compress-install
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-xim hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-xim
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-workspace hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-workspace
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-randr hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-randr
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-manage hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-manage
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-layout hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-layout
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-input hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-input
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-floating hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-floating
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-core hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-core
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-config hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-config
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-cm hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-cm
/home/manuel/.el/exwm/exwm-systemtray hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.26/exwm-systemtray
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220918.2101/transient hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-patch executable misearch
multi-isearch vc-git vc-dispatcher vc-svn gnus-dired tmm pulse goto-addr
bug-reference magit-extras face-remap magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-base magit-section dash compat-27 compat-26 compat compat-macs
cus-start paredit edmacro icomplete time battery exwm-randr xcb-randr
exwm-config exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage
exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core
xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug kmacro server
stimmung-themes modus-operandi-theme modus-themes ytdious osm mingus
libmpdee reporter edebug debug backtrace transmission diary-lib
diary-loaddefs color calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs
w3m-load mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts
mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers
mu4e-config bookmark ido supercite regi ebdb-message ebdb-gnus gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ebdb-mua ebdb-com
crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe
eieio-base pcase timezone org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs visual-basic-mode
cl web-mode disp-table erlang-start smart-tabs-mode skeleton cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs slime-asdf grep slime-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration cus-edit cus-load wid-edit files-x tramp-compat rx
shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec
slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations advice
bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
derived cl-extra help-mode lisp-mnt gud apropos compile
text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref project arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline icons pp comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
hyperspec thingatpt slime-autoloads dired-aux dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs so-long notifications dbus xml repeat easy-mmode
auctex-autoloads tex-site boxquote-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
hyperbole-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads paredit-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads stimmung-themes-autoloads transient-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads ytdious-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache
json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 780663 77371)
 (symbols 48 57092 0)
 (strings 32 171350 11116)
 (string-bytes 1 5628324)
 (vectors 16 99368)
 (vector-slots 8 1302759 92348)
 (floats 8 530 507)
 (intervals 56 12509 598)
 (buffers 1000 30))

-- 
Manuel Giraud