Subject: Re: [PATCH] * doc: guix-cookbook: Add a "Guix API usage examples"

From: Fulbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:27:21 +0200

Le Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 02:09:57PM +0200, Liliana Marie Prikler a écrit :
> Hi Fulbert,

Hello Liliana and thank you for your remarks.

As it stands, it's only a proposal and I don't want to spend more
time on it unless I am sure Guix [doc] maintainers think it would
make a relevant addition to the Docbook.

Your remarks make sense to me, and I'd gladly improve it as
suggested, except for this : If by “structure” you mean Simon
Tournier presentation flow from REPL to script and finaly
extensions, then I will not be the right person to adapt it for the
Docbook, as I found the video *volumen* to follow a clean, logical
and clear path and to which the light addition of this
*codex+hypertext* transcript adds quick/random access and
searcheability. At present state (including the improvement you
suggested), it would be a good balance *for my taste* : easy access
with minimal discourse for maximal practical information.

Best regards.