Subject: bug#58413: 28.1; view-remove-frame-by-deleting does nothing

From: Thorsten Bonow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 12:52:04 +0200 (CEST)

It appears that `view-remove-frame-by-deleting' is set to t by default
to no effect.

It should "Determine how View mode removes a frame no longer needed.
If nil, make an icon of the frame.  If non-nil, delete the frame."

Here (GNU Emacs 28.1, Debian Unstable), the frame is always iconified:

emacs -Q
M-x view-file-other-frame
<choose a file to view>
Press "q" for View-quit

The frame is iconified but not removed.

I think `view-remove-frame-by-deleting' was forgotten to remove in 
commit 357f93d245344725f9d7c5b96eadc400107923b6 in 2011 when 
`view-mode-exit' was simplified among other things.  The code 
checking the value of `view-remove-frame-by-deleting' was removed 
from `view-mode-exit' but the variable itself was not deleted.  I 
can't find any reference to the variable in the sources of Emacs.

See
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/lisp/view.el?id=357f93d245344725f9d7c5b96eadc400107923b6

#########################################################################
In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo 
version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
  of 2022-09-27, modified by Debian built on x86-ubc-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.12101004
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
  'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
  --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
  --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
  --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
  
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
  --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
  --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
  --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
  --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
  
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
  --with-native-compilation --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid
  --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
  -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-SkMzEG/emacs-28.1+1=. 
-fstack-protector-strong
  -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
  -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
   desktop-save-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
   pyvenv-mode: t
   gud-tooltip-mode: t
   which-function-mode: t
   global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
   global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
   global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
   global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
   global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
   global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
   semantic-mode: t
   TeX-PDF-mode: t
   TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   global-flycheck-mode: t
   ido-everywhere: t
   filladapt-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   windmove-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   msb-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   electric-pair-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   indent-tabs-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gcl/smart-complete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gcl/sshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/sshell
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/maxima-20220531.1751/maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/maxima-20220531.1751/maxima-font-lock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/emacs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-13/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/tablegen-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-13/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/llvm-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-13/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/emacs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-14/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/tablegen-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-14/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/llvm-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-14/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/emacs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.5/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/tablegen-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.5/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/llvm-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.5/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/emacs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.6/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/tablegen-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.6/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/llvm-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.6/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/emacs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/tablegen-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/llvm-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/emacs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-8/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/tablegen-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-8/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/llvm-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-8/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/emacs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/tablegen-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-11/llvm-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/llvm-mode
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20220608.1931/dash-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20220608.1931/dash-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20220608.1931/dash hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/debian-autoloads
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20220831.835/vterm-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20220831.835/vterm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20220831.835/vterm-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-chord-2.4/bind-chord-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4/bind-key-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4/bind-key hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4/bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.24.2/cmake-mode-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.24.2/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.24.2/cmake-mode-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.24.2/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.24.2/cmake-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.24.2/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-pkg
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20220608.1931/dash-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20220608.1931/dash-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20220608.1931/dash hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/link hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/connection hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-refs-1.4/elisp-refs-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-refs-1.4/elisp-refs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-refs-1.4/elisp-refs-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-refs-1.4/elisp-refs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-refs-1.4/elisp-refs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-refs-1.4/elisp-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-slime-nav-0.10/elisp-slime-nav-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-slime-nav-0.10/elisp-slime-nav-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-slime-nav-0.10/elisp-slime-nav 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-slime-nav-0.10/elisp-slime-nav
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elisp-slime-nav-0.10/elisp-slime-nav-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elisp-slime-nav-0.10/elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-django hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-django
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-rpc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-refactor hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-refactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-profile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-bookmark-2.0.0/eshell-bookmark-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-prompt-extras-1.0/eshell-prompt-extras 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-prompt-extras-1.0/eshell-prompt-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-prompt-extras-1.0/eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-prompt-extras-1.0/eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eshell-prompt-extras-1.0/eshell-prompt-extras-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eshell-prompt-extras-1.0/eshell-prompt-extras-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/sml-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/cperl-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/feature-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/fortran-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/ruby-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-fgallina-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/er-basic-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/nxml-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/js2-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/python-el-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/enh-ruby-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/subword-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/html-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/erlang-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/css-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/clojure-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/cc-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/web-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/jsp-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/octave-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/text-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/expand-region-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/the-org-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/f90-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/js-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/expand-region-0.11.0/latex-mode-expansions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/f-0.20.0/f-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-6.2.0/find-file-in-project-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-6.2.0/find-file-in-project-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-6.2.0/find-file-in-project 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-6.2.0/find-file-in-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-6.2.0/find-file-in-project-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-6.2.0/find-file-in-project-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck-ert 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck-ert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck-buttercup 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck-buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flycheck-32snapshot/flycheck-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helpful-0.19/helpful-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helpful-0.19/helpful-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helpful-0.19/helpful hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helpful-0.19/helpful
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helpful-0.19/helpful-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helpful-0.19/helpful-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/imenu-list-0.9/imenu-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-imenu-extras 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-old-indent 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/key-chord-0.6/key-chord hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/key-chord-0.6/key-chord
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/key-chord-0.6/key-chord-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/key-chord-0.6/key-chord-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/key-chord-0.6/key-chord-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/key-chord-0.6/key-chord-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-util 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-loader 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-tools-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-annot 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-occur 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-tools 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-tools-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-isearch 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-macs 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-info 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-view 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-virtual 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-sync 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-history 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-outline 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-links 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-dev hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-cache 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-misc 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0snapshot/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ps-ccrypt-1.11/ps-ccrypt-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ps-ccrypt-1.11/ps-ccrypt-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ps-ccrypt-1.11/ps-ccrypt-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ps-ccrypt-1.11/ps-ccrypt-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ps-ccrypt-1.11/ps-ccrypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ps-ccrypt-1.11/ps-ccrypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-24 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-25 hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-tests hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smex-3.0/smex-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smex-3.0/smex-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smex-3.0/smex-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smex-3.0/smex-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smex-3.0/smex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smex-3.0/smex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/system-packages-1.0.11/system-packages-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-bind-key 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-lint 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-jump 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-delight 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-delight
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-core 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-ensure 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-ensure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-diminish 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-chords-2.4/use-package-chords-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/use-package-ensure-system-package-2.4/use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/visual-fill-column-2.4/visual-fill-column-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/visual-fill-column-2.4/visual-fill-column-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/visual-fill-column-2.4/visual-fill-column-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/visual-fill-column-2.4/visual-fill-column-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/visual-fill-column-2.4/visual-fill-column 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/visual-fill-column-2.4/visual-fill-column
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20220831.835/vterm-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20220831.835/vterm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20220831.835/vterm-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/which-key-3.6.0/which-key-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/which-key-3.6.0/which-key-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/which-key-3.6.0/which-key-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/which-key-3.6.0/which-key-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/which-key-3.6.0/which-key hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/which-key-3.6.0/which-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xcscope-1.0/xcscope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xcscope-1.0/xcscope-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-1.0/yasnippet-snippets-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-1.0/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-1.0/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-1.0/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-1.0/yasnippet-snippets 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-1.0/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char-pkg 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zzz-to-char-0.1.3/zzz-to-char
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/net/dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/toto/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail lisp-mnt mm-archive finder-inf url-http
url-gw url-auth url-cache shr-color my-cal-html-auto-export cal-html
tabify term/rxvt misearch multi-isearch canlock helpful trace edebug
backtrace elisp-refs sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg
gnus-async gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win ace-window qp
network-stream mew-fancy-summary epa-mail mew-varsx mew-unix mew-w3m
w3m doc-view timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon
w3m-image tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util personal-data epa-file smex pulse
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils dired-aux
vc-cvs vc-rcs sh-script smie executable add-log highlight-parentheses
desktop frameset savehist saveplace mule-util cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-julian time midnight blue-moon lunar moonrise-fix
moonrise solar cal-dst emacs-mew mew-auth mew-config mew-imap2
mew-imap mew-nntp2 mew-nntp mew-pop mew-smtp nsm rmc gnutls mew-ssl
mew-ssh mew-net mew-highlight mew-sort mew-fib mew-ext mew-refile
mew-demo mew-attach mew-draft mew-message mew-thread mew-virtual
mew-summary4 mew-summary3 mew-summary2 mew-summary mew-search mew-pick
mew-passwd mew-scan mew-syntax mew-bq mew-smime mew-pgp mew-header
mew-exec mew-mark mew-mime mew-edit mew-decode mew-encode mew-cache
mew-minibuf mew-complete mew-addrbook mew-local mew-vars3 mew-vars2
mew-vars mew-env mew-mule3 mew-mule mew-gemacs mew-key mew-func
mew-blvs mew-const mew x-face-e21 spookmime spook cookie1
adv-random-sig supercite regi footnote whizzytex imenu-outline ispell
table pdf-occur ibuf-ext tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc
pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif htmlize eww-lnum eww xdg
url-queue shr svg dom puny mm-url md4rd tree-mode request mailheader
autorevert filenotify hierarchy elisp-slime-nav highlight-indentation
help-fns radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell elpy-shell
elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor python tramp-sh cus-edit
cus-load gud ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ctypes clipper xtool-rm xgtags
c-comment-edit which-func imenu ll-debug skeleton gtk-look
semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet xcscope emacs-emaxima latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex crm
texmathp emaxima emacs-imaxima imaxima mylatex.ltx
imaxima-autoconf-variables emacs-maxima maxima maxima-font-lock
bc-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs slime-banner slime-asdf grep slime-fancy
slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy derived slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector
slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp
slime-parse slime arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline hyperspec
company-c-headers company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop generator xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-bbdb yasnippet-snippets yasnippet flycheck emacs-rcirc rcirc
emacs-emacs-gnus-config gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr avy ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs emacs-man man ascii server battery dbus xml tea-timer
globalff gse-locate emacs-dictem dictem findr monte-carlo-pi wc
emacs-view view my-hfyview printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def
lpr vcursor appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs generic-x emacs-ido ido cdargs filladapt esh-autosuggest
company pcase eshell-prompt-extras em-dirs esh-var esh-mode em-ls
esh-cmd esh-module esh-groups esh-proc em-term esh-ext esh-opt esh-io
esh-arg esh-util vterm bookmark pp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date
ls-lisp format-spec face-remap compile text-property-search color
find-func vterm-module term/xterm xterm winner windmove mark-lines
protbuf pabbrev dirtrack emacs-hippie-expand hippie-exp which-key
eterm-256color f dash s term disp-table shell pcomplete ehelp comint
ansi-color xterm-color color-theme-solarized color-theme msb iso-cvt
recentf tree-widget wid-edit emacs-mash thingatpt
surround-region-or-word elec-pair mic-paren avoid hl-line edmacro
kmacro iswitch-menu tmm iswitchb cl viper viper-cmd viper-macs
viper-ex viper-mous viper-keym viper-util ring viper-init
use-package-chords bind-chord use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key
use-package-core key-chord info-look comp comp-cstr warnings rx
cl-extra help-mode bind-key easy-mmode diminish w3m-load mmm-auto
mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat emms-auto devhelp develock kinsoku
advice tex-site debian-el info slime-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq seq-25 byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3346329 166038)
  (symbols 48 66244 1)
  (strings 32 590551 78925)
  (string-bytes 1 22223440)
  (vectors 16 178475)
  (vector-slots 8 3118953 102859)
  (floats 8 2106 1900)
  (intervals 56 283826 586)
  (buffers 992 88))