Subject: bug#5841: 23.1.95; bad mouse bindings for Info mode line node name

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 01:43:01 -0700

When you click the mouse on the current node name in Info, these are the
bindings:
 
mouse-1: Info-mouse-scroll-up
mouse-3: Info-mouse-scroll-down
 
Those should be reversed. The leftmost of the two buttons used for this
should move backward. The rightmost should move forward.
 
In left-to-right text, to the left means backward. And this is in
keeping with the binding of DEL (which normally deletes text backward)
to Info-scroll-down. There is a natural association between left and
back, and between right and forward.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.95.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2010-04-03 on G41R2F1
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/imagesupport/include'