Subject: Manual PDFs other than en and es fail to build

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 00:35:45 +0200

The first error in guix.fr.texi is encountered here:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Overfull \hbox (31.11255pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 26508--26508
 []@deftt getmail-retriever-configuration[] |
Runaway argument?
10000 @advance @rightskip by 0pt plus 1fil@relax @endgraf @nobreak @vskip -@parskip @penalty @defunpenalty @checkparencounts @endgroup Le type de récupérateur de courriel à utiliser. Des valeurs valides sont @samp {passwd} et @samp {static}.@ETC.
/gnu/store/lrw46dlqll6z9pxm18zqvwxfmi03w7kp-texinfo-manual-source/guix.fr.texi:26517: Paragraph ended before @deftypecvgeneral was complete.
<to be read again> 
                   @par 
l.26517 
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I don’t see anything wrong here, but I’ll note a missing space after }}
on the first line:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
@deftypevr {paramètre de @code{getmail-retriever-configuration}}string type
Le type de récupérateur de courriel à utiliser.  Des valeurs valides sont
@samp{passwd} et @samp{static}.

La valeur par défaut est @samp{"SimpleIMAPSSLRetriever"}.

@end deftypevr
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Ricardo