Subject: 28.1: Function-name error in documentation of mouse-binding used to toggle hiding.

From: Mark Harig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 13:31:28 +0000 (UTC)

In the Emacs info manual, (emacs) Hideshow, the binding for
S-mouse-2 is described as:

`S-mouse-2'
     Toggle hiding for the block you click on
     (`hs-mouse-toggle-hiding').

1. M-x hs-mouse-toggle-hiding gives the following message:

   `hs-mouse-toggle-hiding' is an obsolete command (as of 27.1);
   use `hs-toggle-hiding' instead.

2. C-h w hs-mouse-toggle-hiding gives the following message:

   hs-mouse-toggle-hiding is not on any key;

3. C-h w hs-toggle-hiding gives the following message:

   hs-toggle-hiding is on S-<mouse-2>, <menu-bar> <hide/show>
   <Toggle Hiding>, C-c @ C-e, C-c @ C-c 

   So, the Emacs info manual at (emacs) Hideshow needs to have
   the description for S-mouse-2 changed from
   `hs-mouse-toggle-hiding' to `hs-toggle-hiding'.

   (End of report.)