Subject: [PATCH] Add coq-mathcomp-analysis

From: Garek Dyszel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 13:15:49 -0400

This patch set adds coq-mathcomp-analysis, but it does not build
correctly.

The build process for [email-masked] is broken. I did, however, get
coq-mathcomp-analysis to successfully build when using an older
version: [email-masked], which builds just fine.

To aid in debugging, I left the information for both versions of
ocaml-elpi in the commit which adds ocaml-elpi ([email-masked]'s
info is commented out).

We will have to see whether it's possible to upgrade coq-elpi to
1.15.6 without breaking coq-mathcomp-hierarchy-builder. The same goes
for whether it's possible to upgrade coq-mathcomp-hierarchy-builder to
1.4.0 without breaking coq-mathcomp-analysis.

There is an unresolved warning from guix lint that says
"[email-masked]: can be upgraded to 1.10.0". In fact, both
python-hatch and python-hatch-bootstrap are located in the same
repository, and the newest tag for hatch is hatch-v1.5.0. In this
case, guix lint is incorrect.

Let me know what you think!