Subject: 29.0.50; "menu.c:120: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: !menu_items_inuse" on macOS 10.13.6

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 00:11:25 +0200

Run "emacs -Q", type "M-x ns-print-buffer" to print, press either
"Yes" or "No" (or type ESC).

Emacs crashes with this printed on terminal:

    menu.c:120: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: !menu_items_inuse
    Fatal error 6: Aborted
    Abort trap: 6

gdb backtrace:

Thread 3 hit Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6,
backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:421
421      signal (sig, SIG_DFL);
(gdb) bt
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:421
#1  0x00000001002b73ce in die (msg=0x10052cd9e "!menu_items_inuse",
file=0x10052cdb0 "menu.c", line=120) at alloc.c:7672
#2  0x00000001000ebbe2 in discard_menu_items () at menu.c:120
#3  0x00000001004cc2c4 in pop_down_menu (arg=0x1035e5170) at nsmenu.m:1554
#4  0x00000001003300ea in do_one_unbind (this_binding=0x7ffeefbfa708,
unwinding=true, bindflag=SET_INTERNAL_UNBIND) at eval.c:3609
#5  0x000000010031a02e in unbind_to (count=..., value=XIL(0)) at eval.c:3743
#6  0x00000001003232d4 in unwind_to_catch (catch=0x10340e9f0,
type=NONLOCAL_EXIT_SIGNAL, value=XIL(0x1068bef93)) at eval.c:1251
#7  0x00000001003257d7 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=XIL(0xc570),
data=XIL(0), keyboard_quit=true) at eval.c:1844
#8  0x00000001003258f3 in quit () at eval.c:1688
#9  0x00000001004cde59 in -[EmacsDialogPanel runDialogAt:]
(self=0x1035e5170, _cmd=0x100571dac, p=...) at nsmenu.m:1982
#10 0x00000001004cc099 in ns_popup_dialog (f=0x10384e830,
header=XIL(0), contents=XIL(0x1068bf3c3)) at nsmenu.m:1609
#11 0x00000001000f5d0f in Fx_popup_dialog (position=XIL(0x30),
contents=XIL(0x1068bf3c3), header=XIL(0)) at menu.c:1581
#12 0x000000010032d901 in funcall_subr (subr=0x100587170, numargs=2,
args=0x106100140) at eval.c:3019
#13 0x00000001003bf342 in exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x104db75ad),
args_template=513, nargs=2, args=0x106100150) at bytecode.c:809
#14 0x000000010033316f in fetch_and_exec_byte_code
(fun=XIL(0x104da2f3d), args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x7ffeefbfd420)
at eval.c:3064
#15 0x000000010032dffe in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x104da2f3d),
nargs=0, arg_vector=0x7ffeefbfd420) at eval.c:3136
#16 0x000000010032d4ed in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x104da2f3d),
numargs=0, args=0x7ffeefbfd420) at eval.c:2927
#17 0x000000010032265b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffeefbfd418) at eval.c:2977
#18 0x00000001003134ff in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
args=0x7ffeefbfd418) at callint.c:248
#19 0x000000010032db33 in funcall_subr (subr=0x100591660, numargs=1,
args=0x7ffeefbfd418) at eval.c:3042
#20 0x000000010032d49b in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x100591665),
numargs=1, args=0x7ffeefbfd418) at eval.c:2923
#21 0x000000010032265b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffeefbfd410) at eval.c:2977
#22 0x0000000100328d5e in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7ffeefbfd410) at eval.c:2601
#23 0x0000000100313a8f in Fcall_interactively
(function=XIL(0x41cb468), record_flag=XIL(0), keys=XIL(0x1052ce235))
at callint.c:340
#24 0x000000010032d901 in funcall_subr (subr=0x100591628, numargs=3,
args=0x106100060) at eval.c:3019
#25 0x00000001003bf342 in exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x1048e90e5),
args_template=1025, nargs=1, args=0x7ffeefbfeae8) at bytecode.c:809
#26 0x000000010033316f in fetch_and_exec_byte_code
(fun=XIL(0x1048e90e5), args_template=1025, nargs=1,
args=0x7ffeefbfeae0) at eval.c:3064
#27 0x000000010032dffe in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1048e90e5),
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x7ffeefbfeae0) at eval.c:3136
#28 0x000000010032d4ed in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x1048e90e5),
numargs=1, args=0x7ffeefbfeae0) at eval.c:2927
#29 0x000000010032265b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffeefbfead8) at eval.c:2977
#30 0x00000001001d5104 in call1 (fn=XIL(0x4170), arg1=XIL(0x41cb468))
at ./../lwlib/../src/lisp.h:3240
#31 0x00000001001ce371 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1505
#32 0x000000010032428f in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1001cd6c0
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x1001cef50 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1471
#33 0x00000001001cd663 in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at keyboard.c:1132
#34 0x0000000100323078 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xeb20),
func=0x1001cd640 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1194
#35 0x00000001001cc5f0 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1110
#36 0x00000001001cc390 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:719
#37 0x00000001001cca21 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:802
#38 0x00000001001c8d7b in main (argc=2, argv=0x7ffeefbff818) at emacs.c:2515

Lisp Backtrace:
"x-popup-dialog" (0x6100140)
"y-or-n-p" (0x61000e8)
"ns-print-buffer" (0xefbfd420)
"funcall-interactively" (0xefbfd418)
"call-interactively" (0x6100060)
"command-execute" (0xefbfeae0)
(gdb) bt full
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:421
No locals.
#1  0x00000001002b73ce in die (msg=0x10052cd9e "!menu_items_inuse",
file=0x10052cdb0 "menu.c", line=120) at alloc.c:7672
No locals.
#2  0x00000001000ebbe2 in discard_menu_items () at menu.c:120
No locals.
#3  0x00000001004cc2c4 in pop_down_menu (arg=0x1035e5170) at nsmenu.m:1554
        panel = 0x1035e5170
#4  0x00000001003300ea in do_one_unbind (this_binding=0x7ffeefbfa708,
unwinding=true, bindflag=SET_INTERNAL_UNBIND) at eval.c:3609
No locals.
#5  0x000000010031a02e in unbind_to (count=..., value=XIL(0)) at eval.c:3743
        this_binding = {
          kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
          unwind = {
            kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
            func = 0x1004cc170 <pop_down_menu>,
            arg = XIL(0x1035e5170),
            eval_depth = 0
          },
          unwind_array = {
            kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
            nelts = 4299997552,
            array = 0x1035e5170
          },
          unwind_ptr = {
            kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
            func = 0x1004cc170 <pop_down_menu>,
            arg = 0x1035e5170,
            mark = 0x0
          },
          unwind_int = {
            kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
            func = 0x1004cc170 <pop_down_menu>,
            arg = 56512880
          },
          unwind_intmax = {
            kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
            func = 0x1004cc170 <pop_down_menu>,
            arg = 4351480176
          },
          unwind_excursion = {
            kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
            marker = XIL(0x1004cc170),
            window = XIL(0x1035e5170)
          },
          unwind_void = {
            kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
            func = 0x1004cc170 <pop_down_menu>
          },
          let = {
            kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
            symbol = XIL(0x1004cc170),
            old_value = XIL(0x1035e5170),
            where = XIL(0)
          },
          bt = {
            kind = SPECPDL_UNWIND_PTR,
            debug_on_exit = false,
            function = XIL(0x1004cc170),
            args = 0x1035e5170,
            nargs = 0
          }
        }
        quitf = XIL(0)
#6  0x00000001003232d4 in unwind_to_catch (catch=0x10340e9f0,
type=NONLOCAL_EXIT_SIGNAL, value=XIL(0x1068bef93)) at eval.c:1251
        last_time = false
#7  0x00000001003257d7 in signal_or_quit (error_symbol=XIL(0xc570),
data=XIL(0), keyboard_quit=true) at eval.c:1844
        unwind_data = XIL(0x1068bef93)
        conditions = XIL(0x1052d8f13)
        string = XIL(0x100bd7aa0)
        real_error_symbol = XIL(0xc570)
        clause = XIL(0x30)
        h = 0x10340e9f0
        debugger_called = false
#8  0x00000001003258f3 in quit () at eval.c:1688
No locals.
#9  0x00000001004cde59 in -[EmacsDialogPanel runDialogAt:]
(self=0x1035e5170, _cmd=0x100571dac, p=...) at nsmenu.m:1982
        ret = XIL(0xf240)
#10 0x00000001004cc099 in ns_popup_dialog (f=0x10384e830,
header=XIL(0), contents=XIL(0x1068bf3c3)) at nsmenu.m:1609
        dialog = 0x1035e5170
        tem = XIL(0x30)
        title = XIL(0x1034de574)
        p = {
          x = 702,
          y = 357
        }
        is_question = 1 '\001'
        error_name = 0x0
        specpdl_count = {
          bytes = 448
        }
#11 0x00000001000f5d0f in Fx_popup_dialog (position=XIL(0x30),
contents=XIL(0x1068bf3c3), header=XIL(0)) at menu.c:1581
        selection = XIL(0x7ffeefbfaec0)
        f = 0x10384e830
        window = XIL(0x1038a8a05)
#12 0x000000010032d901 in funcall_subr (subr=0x100587170, numargs=2,
args=0x106100140) at eval.c:3019
        argbuf = {XIL(0x30), XIL(0x1068bf3c3), XIL(0),
make_fixnum(1074732826), XIL(0x1101c47800), XIL(0x100587175),
XIL(0x7ffeefbfaf00), XIL(0x1003c7cc5)}
        a = 0x7ffeefbfaeb0
        fun = XIL(0)
#13 0x00000001003bf342 in exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x104db75ad),
args_template=513, nargs=2, args=0x106100150) at bytecode.c:809
        call_nargs = 2
        call_fun = XIL(0x100587175)
        count1 = {
          bytes = 416
        }
        template = make_fixnum(513)
        val = XIL(0x1034de554)
        call_args = 0x106100140
        original_fun = XIL(0x3c47800)
        bytecode = XIL(0x104db76a4)
        op = 2
        type = CONDITION_CASE
        targets = {0x1003c6d17 <exec_byte_code+36007>, 0x1003c6d4a
<exec_byte_code+36058>, 0x1003c6d4f <exec_byte_code+36063>,
0x1003c6d54 <exec_byte_code+36068>, 0x1003c6d59
<exec_byte_code+36073>, 0x1003c6d5e <exec_byte_code+36078>,
0x1003c6dc4 <exec_byte_code+36180>, 0x1003c6e3a
<exec_byte_code+36298>, 0x1003be6dc <exec_byte_code+1644>, 0x1003be6e1
<exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1003be6e6 <exec_byte_code+1654>, 0x1003be6eb
<exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x1003be6f0 <exec_byte_code+1664>, 0x1003be6f5
<exec_byte_code+1669>, 0x1003be709 <exec_byte_code+1689>, 0x1003be69c
<exec_byte_code+1580>, 0x1003beca8 <exec_byte_code+3128>, 0x1003becad
<exec_byte_code+3133>, 0x1003becb2 <exec_byte_code+3138>, 0x1003becb7
<exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x1003becbc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x1003becc1
<exec_byte_code+3153>, 0x1003bed15 <exec_byte_code+3237>, 0x1003becd5
<exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x1003bef70 <exec_byte_code+3840>, 0x1003bef75
<exec_byte_code+3845>, 0x1003bef7a <exec_byte_code+3850>, 0x1003bef7f
<exec_byte_code+3855>, 0x1003bef84 <exec_byte_code+3860>, 0x1003bef89
<exec_byte_code+3865>, 0x1003bef13 <exec_byte_code+3747>, 0x1003bef30
<exec_byte_code+3776>, 0x1003bf04f <exec_byte_code+4063>, 0x1003bf054
<exec_byte_code+4068>, 0x1003bf059 <exec_byte_code+4073>, 0x1003bf05e
<exec_byte_code+4078>, 0x1003bf063 <exec_byte_code+4083>, 0x1003bf068
<exec_byte_code+4088>, 0x1003beff2 <exec_byte_code+3970>, 0x1003bf00f
<exec_byte_code+3999>, 0x1003bf4cf <exec_byte_code+5215>, 0x1003bf4d4
<exec_byte_code+5220>, 0x1003bf4d9 <exec_byte_code+5225>, 0x1003bf4de
<exec_byte_code+5230>, 0x1003bf4e3 <exec_byte_code+5235>, 0x1003bf4e8
<exec_byte_code+5240>, 0x1003bf472 <exec_byte_code+5122>, 0x1003bf48f
<exec_byte_code+5151>, 0x1003bfec8 <exec_byte_code+7768>, 0x1003bfd0d
<exec_byte_code+7325>, 0x1003bfcfe <exec_byte_code+7310>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c014a <exec_byte_code+8410>, 0x1003c0306 <exec_byte_code+8854>,
0x1003c03a2 <exec_byte_code+9010>, 0x1003c0441 <exec_byte_code+9169>,
0x1003c04dd <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x1003bea53 <exec_byte_code+2531>,
0x1003beb0f <exec_byte_code+2719>, 0x1003c05af <exec_byte_code+9535>,
0x1003be93b <exec_byte_code+2251>, 0x1003beb90 <exec_byte_code+2848>,
0x1003c0665 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x1003c06e6 <exec_byte_code+9846>,
0x1003c0747 <exec_byte_code+9943>, 0x1003c07c8 <exec_byte_code+10072>,
0x1003c084a <exec_byte_code+10202>, 0x1003c0994
<exec_byte_code+10532>, 0x1003c09f5 <exec_byte_code+10629>,
0x1003c0ba3 <exec_byte_code+11059>, 0x1003c0d63
<exec_byte_code+11507>, 0x1003c0dc4 <exec_byte_code+11604>,
0x1003c0e25 <exec_byte_code+11701>, 0x1003c0ea6
<exec_byte_code+11830>, 0x1003c0f27 <exec_byte_code+11959>,
0x1003c0fa8 <exec_byte_code+12088>, 0x1003c104b
<exec_byte_code+12251>, 0x1003c10bc <exec_byte_code+12364>,
0x1003c112d <exec_byte_code+12477>, 0x1003c123f
<exec_byte_code+12751>, 0x1003c138a <exec_byte_code+13082>,
0x1003c14d5 <exec_byte_code+13413>, 0x1003c160b
<exec_byte_code+13723>, 0x1003c175c <exec_byte_code+14060>,
0x1003c18ad <exec_byte_code+14397>, 0x1003c19fe
<exec_byte_code+14734>, 0x1003c1b4f <exec_byte_code+15071>,
0x1003c1d57 <exec_byte_code+15591>, 0x1003c1ea9
<exec_byte_code+15929>, 0x1003c20b1 <exec_byte_code+16449>,
0x1003c21b7 <exec_byte_code+16711>, 0x1003c22bd
<exec_byte_code+16973>, 0x1003c548e <exec_byte_code+29726>,
0x1003bfb2c <exec_byte_code+6844>, 0x1003c5513 <exec_byte_code+29859>,
0x1003c5574 <exec_byte_code+29956>, 0x1003c567a
<exec_byte_code+30218>, 0x1003c56f8 <exec_byte_code+30344>,
0x1003c5776 <exec_byte_code+30470>, 0x1003c57d7
<exec_byte_code+30567>, 0x1003c583d <exec_byte_code+30669>,
0x1003c58a3 <exec_byte_code+30771>, 0x1003c5911
<exec_byte_code+30881>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c5995 <exec_byte_code+31013>, 0x1003c59fb
<exec_byte_code+31115>, 0x1003c5a61 <exec_byte_code+31217>,
0x1003c5ac7 <exec_byte_code+31319>, 0x1003c5b2d
<exec_byte_code+31421>, 0x1003c5b93 <exec_byte_code+31523>,
0x1003bfb31 <exec_byte_code+6849>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c5bf4 <exec_byte_code+31620>, 0x1003c5c72
<exec_byte_code+31746>, 0x1003c5cd3 <exec_byte_code+31843>,
0x1003c5d34 <exec_byte_code+31940>, 0x1003c5db5
<exec_byte_code+32069>, 0x1003c5e36 <exec_byte_code+32198>,
0x1003c5e97 <exec_byte_code+32295>, 0x1003c5ef8
<exec_byte_code+32392>, 0x1003c5f79 <exec_byte_code+32521>,
0x1003c5ffa <exec_byte_code+32650>, 0x1003c607b
<exec_byte_code+32779>, 0x1003c60e1 <exec_byte_code+32881>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003bfa68 <exec_byte_code+6648>,
0x1003bf57b <exec_byte_code+5387>, 0x1003be87d <exec_byte_code+2061>,
0x1003bf654 <exec_byte_code+5604>, 0x1003bf704 <exec_byte_code+5780>,
0x1003bf7b5 <exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x1003bf866 <exec_byte_code+6134>,
0x1003bfa2a <exec_byte_code+6586>, 0x1003beeb9 <exec_byte_code+3657>,
0x1003bfaf5 <exec_byte_code+6789>, 0x1003bfb68 <exec_byte_code+6904>,
0x1003bfc23 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1003bfc74 <exec_byte_code+7172>,
0x1003bff13 <exec_byte_code+7843>, 0x1003bff8d <exec_byte_code+7965>,
0x1003c0030 <exec_byte_code+8128>, 0x1003c0097 <exec_byte_code+8231>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6142
<exec_byte_code+32978>, 0x1003c61e5 <exec_byte_code+33141>,
0x1003c6246 <exec_byte_code+33238>, 0x1003c62a7
<exec_byte_code+33335>, 0x1003c6308 <exec_byte_code+33432>,
0x1003c6369 <exec_byte_code+33529>, 0x1003c63ea
<exec_byte_code+33658>, 0x1003c646b <exec_byte_code+33787>,
0x1003c64ec <exec_byte_code+33916>, 0x1003c656d
<exec_byte_code+34045>, 0x1003c6745 <exec_byte_code+34517>,
0x1003c67c6 <exec_byte_code+34646>, 0x1003c6847
<exec_byte_code+34775>, 0x1003c68a8 <exec_byte_code+34872>,
0x1003c69aa <exec_byte_code+35130>, 0x1003c6aac
<exec_byte_code+35388>, 0x1003c6b0d <exec_byte_code+35485>,
0x1003c6b6e <exec_byte_code+35582>, 0x1003c509a
<exec_byte_code+28714>, 0x1003c52cb <exec_byte_code+29275>,
0x1003c6bdf <exec_byte_code+35695>, 0x1003c6c7b
<exec_byte_code+35851>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c08f3 <exec_byte_code+10371>,
0x1003c119e <exec_byte_code+12590>, 0x1003c55d9
<exec_byte_code+30057>, 0x1003c6ed8 <exec_byte_code+36456>,
0x1003c6f54 <exec_byte_code+36580>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6ff6 <exec_byte_code+36742>, 0x1003c709d
<exec_byte_code+36909>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c7211 <exec_byte_code+37281>
<repeats 64 times>}
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        bc = 0x100b39370
        top = 0x106100138
        pc = 0x1053e928d
"\262\002\202j\001\v\203\"\001\211\003!\262\003\324\321\034\r\203v"
        bytestr = XIL(0x104db76a4)
        vector = XIL(0x104db75fd)
        maxdepth = make_fixnum(11)
        const_length = 12
        bytestr_length = 51
        vectorp = 0x104814370
        max_stack = 11
        frame_base = 0x106100198
        fp = 0x1061001f0
        bytestr_data = 0x1053e9233 "\306\307\b\030\t\203I"
        rest = false
        mandatory = 1
        nonrest = 2
        pushedargs = 2
        result = XIL(0x104da318c)
#14 0x000000010033316f in fetch_and_exec_byte_code
(fun=XIL(0x104da2f3d), args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x7ffeefbfd420)
at eval.c:3064
No locals.
#15 0x000000010032dffe in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x104da2f3d),
nargs=0, arg_vector=0x7ffeefbfd420) at eval.c:3136
        val = XIL(0x104da2f3d)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(0)
        next = XIL(0x104da2f08)
        lexenv = XIL(0x7ffeefbfc310)
        count = {
          bytes = 320
        }
        i = 140732920742672
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_rest = false
#16 0x000000010032d4ed in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x104da2f3d),
numargs=0, args=0x7ffeefbfd420) at eval.c:2927
        original_fun = XIL(0x41cb468)
#17 0x000000010032265b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffeefbfd418) at eval.c:2977
        count = {
          bytes = 288
        }
        val = XIL(0)
#18 0x00000001003134ff in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
args=0x7ffeefbfd418) at callint.c:248
        speccount = {
          bytes = 256
        }
#19 0x000000010032db33 in funcall_subr (subr=0x100591660, numargs=1,
args=0x7ffeefbfd418) at eval.c:3042
        fun = XIL(0)
#20 0x000000010032d49b in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x100591665),
numargs=1, args=0x7ffeefbfd418) at eval.c:2923
        original_fun = XIL(0x7230)
#21 0x000000010032265b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffeefbfd410) at eval.c:2977
        count = {
          bytes = 224
        }
        val = XIL(0)
#22 0x0000000100328d5e in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7ffeefbfd410) at eval.c:2601
        i = 29232
        funcall_nargs = 4307414224
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = XIL(0)
        fun = XIL(0x7230)
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 224
        }
        numargs = 0
        retval = XIL(0)
#23 0x0000000100313a8f in Fcall_interactively
(function=XIL(0x41cb468), record_flag=XIL(0), keys=XIL(0x1052ce235))
at callint.c:340
        funval = XIL(0x104da2f3d)
        events = 1
        speccount = {
          bytes = 192
        }
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = XIL(0x41cb468)
        save_this_original_command = XIL(0x41cb468)
        save_real_this_command = XIL(0x41cb468)
        save_last_command = XIL(0)
        prefix_arg = XIL(0)
        enable = XIL(0)
        up_event = XIL(0)
        form = XIL(0x1068bf2e3)
        specs = XIL(0)
        sa_avail = -272640504
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 4371670092
        }
        string_len = 4298897236
        string = 0x7ffeefbfe520 "p\345\277\357\376\177"
        string_end = 0x10384e830 <incomplete sequence \360\002\012>
        next_event = 4395700448
        nargs = 140732920746576
        args = 0x0
        visargs = 0x100bd7aa0
        varies = 0x0
        tem = 0x10384a5e3 "\005\001"
        val = XIL(0x106013370)
#24 0x000000010032d901 in funcall_subr (subr=0x100591628, numargs=3,
args=0x106100060) at eval.c:3019
        argbuf = {XIL(0x1101bfd530), XIL(0x10059162d),
XIL(0x7ffeefbfd540), make_fixnum(1074732826), XIL(0x1101c41330),
XIL(0x10059162d), XIL(0x7ffeefbfd560), XIL(0x1003c7cc5)}
        a = 0x106100060
        fun = XIL(0)
#25 0x00000001003bf342 in exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x1048e90e5),
args_template=1025, nargs=1, args=0x7ffeefbfeae8) at bytecode.c:809
        call_nargs = 3
        call_fun = XIL(0x10059162d)
        count1 = {
          bytes = 160
        }
        template = XIL(0x7ffeefbfe5e0)
        val = XIL(0)
        call_args = 0x106100060
        original_fun = XIL(0x3c41330)
        bytecode = XIL(0x1002e8ab3)
        op = 3
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x1003c6d17 <exec_byte_code+36007>, 0x1003c6d4a
<exec_byte_code+36058>, 0x1003c6d4f <exec_byte_code+36063>,
0x1003c6d54 <exec_byte_code+36068>, 0x1003c6d59
<exec_byte_code+36073>, 0x1003c6d5e <exec_byte_code+36078>,
0x1003c6dc4 <exec_byte_code+36180>, 0x1003c6e3a
<exec_byte_code+36298>, 0x1003be6dc <exec_byte_code+1644>, 0x1003be6e1
<exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1003be6e6 <exec_byte_code+1654>, 0x1003be6eb
<exec_byte_code+1659>, 0x1003be6f0 <exec_byte_code+1664>, 0x1003be6f5
<exec_byte_code+1669>, 0x1003be709 <exec_byte_code+1689>, 0x1003be69c
<exec_byte_code+1580>, 0x1003beca8 <exec_byte_code+3128>, 0x1003becad
<exec_byte_code+3133>, 0x1003becb2 <exec_byte_code+3138>, 0x1003becb7
<exec_byte_code+3143>, 0x1003becbc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x1003becc1
<exec_byte_code+3153>, 0x1003bed15 <exec_byte_code+3237>, 0x1003becd5
<exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x1003bef70 <exec_byte_code+3840>, 0x1003bef75
<exec_byte_code+3845>, 0x1003bef7a <exec_byte_code+3850>, 0x1003bef7f
<exec_byte_code+3855>, 0x1003bef84 <exec_byte_code+3860>, 0x1003bef89
<exec_byte_code+3865>, 0x1003bef13 <exec_byte_code+3747>, 0x1003bef30
<exec_byte_code+3776>, 0x1003bf04f <exec_byte_code+4063>, 0x1003bf054
<exec_byte_code+4068>, 0x1003bf059 <exec_byte_code+4073>, 0x1003bf05e
<exec_byte_code+4078>, 0x1003bf063 <exec_byte_code+4083>, 0x1003bf068
<exec_byte_code+4088>, 0x1003beff2 <exec_byte_code+3970>, 0x1003bf00f
<exec_byte_code+3999>, 0x1003bf4cf <exec_byte_code+5215>, 0x1003bf4d4
<exec_byte_code+5220>, 0x1003bf4d9 <exec_byte_code+5225>, 0x1003bf4de
<exec_byte_code+5230>, 0x1003bf4e3 <exec_byte_code+5235>, 0x1003bf4e8
<exec_byte_code+5240>, 0x1003bf472 <exec_byte_code+5122>, 0x1003bf48f
<exec_byte_code+5151>, 0x1003bfec8 <exec_byte_code+7768>, 0x1003bfd0d
<exec_byte_code+7325>, 0x1003bfcfe <exec_byte_code+7310>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c014a <exec_byte_code+8410>, 0x1003c0306 <exec_byte_code+8854>,
0x1003c03a2 <exec_byte_code+9010>, 0x1003c0441 <exec_byte_code+9169>,
0x1003c04dd <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x1003bea53 <exec_byte_code+2531>,
0x1003beb0f <exec_byte_code+2719>, 0x1003c05af <exec_byte_code+9535>,
0x1003be93b <exec_byte_code+2251>, 0x1003beb90 <exec_byte_code+2848>,
0x1003c0665 <exec_byte_code+9717>, 0x1003c06e6 <exec_byte_code+9846>,
0x1003c0747 <exec_byte_code+9943>, 0x1003c07c8 <exec_byte_code+10072>,
0x1003c084a <exec_byte_code+10202>, 0x1003c0994
<exec_byte_code+10532>, 0x1003c09f5 <exec_byte_code+10629>,
0x1003c0ba3 <exec_byte_code+11059>, 0x1003c0d63
<exec_byte_code+11507>, 0x1003c0dc4 <exec_byte_code+11604>,
0x1003c0e25 <exec_byte_code+11701>, 0x1003c0ea6
<exec_byte_code+11830>, 0x1003c0f27 <exec_byte_code+11959>,
0x1003c0fa8 <exec_byte_code+12088>, 0x1003c104b
<exec_byte_code+12251>, 0x1003c10bc <exec_byte_code+12364>,
0x1003c112d <exec_byte_code+12477>, 0x1003c123f
<exec_byte_code+12751>, 0x1003c138a <exec_byte_code+13082>,
0x1003c14d5 <exec_byte_code+13413>, 0x1003c160b
<exec_byte_code+13723>, 0x1003c175c <exec_byte_code+14060>,
0x1003c18ad <exec_byte_code+14397>, 0x1003c19fe
<exec_byte_code+14734>, 0x1003c1b4f <exec_byte_code+15071>,
0x1003c1d57 <exec_byte_code+15591>, 0x1003c1ea9
<exec_byte_code+15929>, 0x1003c20b1 <exec_byte_code+16449>,
0x1003c21b7 <exec_byte_code+16711>, 0x1003c22bd
<exec_byte_code+16973>, 0x1003c548e <exec_byte_code+29726>,
0x1003bfb2c <exec_byte_code+6844>, 0x1003c5513 <exec_byte_code+29859>,
0x1003c5574 <exec_byte_code+29956>, 0x1003c567a
<exec_byte_code+30218>, 0x1003c56f8 <exec_byte_code+30344>,
0x1003c5776 <exec_byte_code+30470>, 0x1003c57d7
<exec_byte_code+30567>, 0x1003c583d <exec_byte_code+30669>,
0x1003c58a3 <exec_byte_code+30771>, 0x1003c5911
<exec_byte_code+30881>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c5995 <exec_byte_code+31013>, 0x1003c59fb
<exec_byte_code+31115>, 0x1003c5a61 <exec_byte_code+31217>,
0x1003c5ac7 <exec_byte_code+31319>, 0x1003c5b2d
<exec_byte_code+31421>, 0x1003c5b93 <exec_byte_code+31523>,
0x1003bfb31 <exec_byte_code+6849>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c5bf4 <exec_byte_code+31620>, 0x1003c5c72
<exec_byte_code+31746>, 0x1003c5cd3 <exec_byte_code+31843>,
0x1003c5d34 <exec_byte_code+31940>, 0x1003c5db5
<exec_byte_code+32069>, 0x1003c5e36 <exec_byte_code+32198>,
0x1003c5e97 <exec_byte_code+32295>, 0x1003c5ef8
<exec_byte_code+32392>, 0x1003c5f79 <exec_byte_code+32521>,
0x1003c5ffa <exec_byte_code+32650>, 0x1003c607b
<exec_byte_code+32779>, 0x1003c60e1 <exec_byte_code+32881>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003bfa68 <exec_byte_code+6648>,
0x1003bf57b <exec_byte_code+5387>, 0x1003be87d <exec_byte_code+2061>,
0x1003bf654 <exec_byte_code+5604>, 0x1003bf704 <exec_byte_code+5780>,
0x1003bf7b5 <exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x1003bf866 <exec_byte_code+6134>,
0x1003bfa2a <exec_byte_code+6586>, 0x1003beeb9 <exec_byte_code+3657>,
0x1003bfaf5 <exec_byte_code+6789>, 0x1003bfb68 <exec_byte_code+6904>,
0x1003bfc23 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1003bfc74 <exec_byte_code+7172>,
0x1003bff13 <exec_byte_code+7843>, 0x1003bff8d <exec_byte_code+7965>,
0x1003c0030 <exec_byte_code+8128>, 0x1003c0097 <exec_byte_code+8231>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6142
<exec_byte_code+32978>, 0x1003c61e5 <exec_byte_code+33141>,
0x1003c6246 <exec_byte_code+33238>, 0x1003c62a7
<exec_byte_code+33335>, 0x1003c6308 <exec_byte_code+33432>,
0x1003c6369 <exec_byte_code+33529>, 0x1003c63ea
<exec_byte_code+33658>, 0x1003c646b <exec_byte_code+33787>,
0x1003c64ec <exec_byte_code+33916>, 0x1003c656d
<exec_byte_code+34045>, 0x1003c6745 <exec_byte_code+34517>,
0x1003c67c6 <exec_byte_code+34646>, 0x1003c6847
<exec_byte_code+34775>, 0x1003c68a8 <exec_byte_code+34872>,
0x1003c69aa <exec_byte_code+35130>, 0x1003c6aac
<exec_byte_code+35388>, 0x1003c6b0d <exec_byte_code+35485>,
0x1003c6b6e <exec_byte_code+35582>, 0x1003c509a
<exec_byte_code+28714>, 0x1003c52cb <exec_byte_code+29275>,
0x1003c6bdf <exec_byte_code+35695>, 0x1003c6c7b
<exec_byte_code+35851>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c08f3 <exec_byte_code+10371>,
0x1003c119e <exec_byte_code+12590>, 0x1003c55d9
<exec_byte_code+30057>, 0x1003c6ed8 <exec_byte_code+36456>,
0x1003c6f54 <exec_byte_code+36580>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6ff6 <exec_byte_code+36742>, 0x1003c709d
<exec_byte_code+36909>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c
<exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>,
0x1003c6d1c <exec_byte_code+36012>, 0x1003c7211 <exec_byte_code+37281>
<repeats 64 times>}
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        bc = 0x100b39370
        top = 0x106100058
        pc = 0x1053437f2 "\006\a9\205\233"
        bytestr = XIL(0x1048e9804)
        vector = XIL(0x1048e9125)
        maxdepth = make_fixnum(20)
        const_length = 28
        bytestr_length = 189
        vectorp = 0x1048e9128
        max_stack = 20
        frame_base = 0x106100020
        fp = 0x1061000c0
        bytestr_data = 0x105343769 "\304\020\211?\205\023"
        rest = false
        mandatory = 1
        nonrest = 4
        pushedargs = 1
        result = XIL(0x1048e9804)
#26 0x000000010033316f in fetch_and_exec_byte_code
(fun=XIL(0x1048e90e5), args_template=1025, nargs=1,
args=0x7ffeefbfeae0) at eval.c:3064
No locals.
#27 0x000000010032dffe in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1048e90e5),
nargs=1, arg_vector=0x7ffeefbfeae0) at eval.c:3136
        val = XIL(0x1048e90e5)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(1025)
        next = XIL(0x100bdbc10)
        lexenv = XIL(0x7ffeefbfe970)
        count = {
          bytes = 160
        }
        i = 140732920752496
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_rest = false
#28 0x000000010032d4ed in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x1048e90e5),
numargs=1, args=0x7ffeefbfeae0) at eval.c:2927
        original_fun = XIL(0x4170)
#29 0x000000010032265b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffeefbfead8) at eval.c:2977
        count = {
          bytes = 128
        }
        val = XIL(0x100bdbc10)
#30 0x00000001001d5104 in call1 (fn=XIL(0x4170), arg1=XIL(0x41cb468))
at ./../lwlib/../src/lisp.h:3240
No locals.
#31 0x00000001001ce371 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1505
        scount = {
          bytes = 96
        }
        cmd = XIL(0x41cb468)
        keybuf = {make_fixnum(8388720), XIL(0), XIL(0x7ffeefbfeff0),
XIL(0x10031e525), XIL(0), XIL(0x100bd7aa0), XIL(0x7ffeefbff020),
XIL(0x10032f88f), XIL(0x10480e70d), XIL(0), XIL(0x60), XIL(0x60),
XIL(0x7ffeefbff040), XIL(0x10031975b), XIL(0xefbff090),
XIL(0x100b391b0), XIL(0x7ffeefbff090), make_fixnum(1074565686),
XIL(0x10340e9f0), XIL(0x10340e9f0), XIL(0x60), XIL(0),
XIL(0x10340e9f0), XIL(0x10032f88f), XIL(0x90), XIL(0x10340e9f0),
XIL(0x7ffeefbff0c0), XIL(0x10031950b), XIL(0x7ffeefbff0c0),
XIL(0x10340e9f0)}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 16
        prev_buffer = 0x10480e708
        already_adjusted = false
#32 0x000000010032428f in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1001cd6c0
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x1001cef50 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1471
        val = XIL(0xbd7b30)
        c = 0x10340e9f0
#33 0x00000001001cd663 in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at keyboard.c:1132
        val = XIL(0x10340f1f0)
#34 0x0000000100323078 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xeb20),
func=0x1001cd640 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1194
        val = XIL(0x90)
        c = 0x10340f1f0
#35 0x00000001001cc5f0 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1110
No locals.
#36 0x00000001001cc390 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:719
        count = {
          bytes = 32
        }
        val = XIL(0x100319865)
#37 0x00000001001cca21 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:802
        count = {
          bytes = 0
        }
        buffer = XIL(0)
#38 0x00000001001c8d7b in main (argc=2, argv=0x7ffeefbff818) at emacs.c:2515
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        dname_arg2 =
"\340\367\277\357\376\177\000\000\324S\331\000\001\000\000\000\000\370\277\357\376\177\000\000\000\000\000\000\001\000\000\000\030\370\277\357\376\177\000\000\000\370\277\357\376\177\000\000
E\331\000\001\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\002\000\000\000HB\331\000\001\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000"
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = true
        only_version = false
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 67104768
        }
        lc_all = 0x0
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = false

Lisp Backtrace:
"x-popup-dialog" (0x6100140)
"y-or-n-p" (0x61000e8)
"ns-print-buffer" (0xefbfd420)
"funcall-interactively" (0xefbfd418)
"call-interactively" (0x6100060)
"command-execute" (0xefbfeae0)
(gdb)

macOS built-in crash reporter:

Process:               emacs [79448]
Path:                  /Users/USER/*/emacs
Identifier:            emacs
Version:               0
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        bash [43285]
Responsible:           emacs [79448]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2022-10-04 23:38:57.499 +0200
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.13.6 (17G14042)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        7494B2A9-35AD-169B-5A72-B76AC2BB0CA9

Sleep/Wake UUID:       FEA28032-D8A0-42E9-9FEB-AD618DC80420

Time Awake Since Boot: 13000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       1400 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d8a3b66 __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6e080 pthread_kill + 333
2   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x00007fff6d7b16fe raise + 26
3   emacs                             0x00000001085ec563
terminate_due_to_signal + 419 (emacs.c:461)
4   emacs                             0x00000001086407d3 emacs_abort + 19
5   emacs                             0x00000001088b0492
ns_term_shutdown + 242 (nsterm.m:5747)
6   emacs                             0x00000001085ecb65
shut_down_emacs + 661 (emacs.c:3004)
7   emacs                             0x00000001085ec4fd
terminate_due_to_signal + 317 (emacs.c:442)
8   emacs                             0x00000001086dd3ce die + 78
9   emacs                             0x0000000108511be2
discard_menu_items + 114 (menu.c:121)
10  emacs                             0x00000001088f22c4 pop_down_menu
+ 340 (nsmenu.m:1556)
11  emacs                             0x00000001087560ea do_one_unbind
+ 234 (eval.c:3610)
12  emacs                             0x000000010874002e unbind_to +
190 (eval.c:3732)
13  emacs                             0x00000001087492d4
unwind_to_catch + 180 (eval.c:1251)
14  emacs                             0x000000010874b7d7 signal_or_quit + 3143
15  emacs                             0x000000010874b8f3 quit + 51 (eval.c:1688)
16  emacs                             0x00000001088f3e59
-[EmacsDialogPanel runDialogAt:] + 489 (nsmenu.m:1982)
17  emacs                             0x00000001088f2099
ns_popup_dialog + 729 (nsmenu.m:1609)
18  emacs                             0x000000010851bd0f
Fx_popup_dialog + 1599 (menu.c:1581)
19  emacs                             0x0000000108753901 funcall_subr
+ 545 (eval.c:3019)
20  emacs                             0x00000001087e5342
exec_byte_code + 4818 (bytecode.c:809)
21  emacs                             0x000000010875916f
fetch_and_exec_byte_code + 111 (eval.c:3064)
22  emacs                             0x0000000108753ffe
funcall_lambda + 766 (eval.c:3136)
23  emacs                             0x00000001087534ed
funcall_general + 301 (eval.c:2927)
24  emacs                             0x000000010874865b Ffuncall +
299 (eval.c:2977)
25  emacs                             0x00000001087394ff
Ffuncall_interactively + 47 (callint.c:248)
26  emacs                             0x0000000108753b33 funcall_subr
+ 1107 (eval.c:3042)
27  emacs                             0x000000010875349b
funcall_general + 219 (eval.c:2923)
28  emacs                             0x000000010874865b Ffuncall +
299 (eval.c:2977)
29  emacs                             0x000000010874ed5e Fapply + 190
(eval.c:2601)
30  emacs                             0x0000000108739a8f
Fcall_interactively + 1327 (callint.c:340)
31  emacs                             0x0000000108753901 funcall_subr
+ 545 (eval.c:3019)
32  emacs                             0x00000001087e5342
exec_byte_code + 4818 (bytecode.c:809)
33  emacs                             0x000000010875916f
fetch_and_exec_byte_code + 111 (eval.c:3064)
34  emacs                             0x0000000108753ffe
funcall_lambda + 766 (eval.c:3136)
35  emacs                             0x00000001087534ed
funcall_general + 301 (eval.c:2927)
36  emacs                             0x000000010874865b Ffuncall +
299 (eval.c:2977)
37  emacs                             0x00000001085fb104 call1 + 68
(lisp.h:3240)
38  emacs                             0x00000001085f4371
command_loop_1 + 3249 (keyboard.c:1505)
39  emacs                             0x000000010874a28f
internal_condition_case + 127 (eval.c:1471)
40  emacs                             0x00000001085f3663
command_loop_2 + 35 (keyboard.c:1132)
41  emacs                             0x0000000108749078
internal_catch + 72 (eval.c:1194)
42  emacs                             0x00000001085f25f0 command_loop
+ 320 (keyboard.c:1110)
43  emacs                             0x00000001085f2390
recursive_edit_1 + 288 (keyboard.c:719)
44  emacs                             0x00000001085f2a21
Frecursive_edit + 465 (keyboard.c:802)
45  emacs                             0x00000001085eed7b main + 8571
(emacs.c:2515)
46  libdyld.dylib                     0x00007fff6d753015 start + 1

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d8a428a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b009
_pthread_wqthread + 1035
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6abe9 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2:: gmain
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d8a509a poll + 10
1   libglib-2.0.0.dylib               0x000000010acc0d26
g_main_context_iterate + 422
2   libglib-2.0.0.dylib               0x000000010acc0e36
g_main_context_iteration + 102
3   libglib-2.0.0.dylib               0x000000010acc2ee6 glib_worker_main + 54
4   libglib-2.0.0.dylib               0x000000010acef7d2 g_thread_proxy + 66
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b661 _pthread_body + 340
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b50d _pthread_start + 377
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6abf9 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d8a399e __pselect + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d8a169c
pselect$DARWIN_EXTSN + 42
2   emacs                             0x00000001088b24d0 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 208 (nsterm.m:6293)
3   com.apple.Foundation              0x00007fff479079d8
__NSThread__start__ + 1197
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b661 _pthread_body + 340
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b50d _pthread_start + 377
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6abf9 thread_start + 13

Thread 4:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d89a1fa mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d899714 mach_msg + 60
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff457fa405
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 341
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff457f9757 __CFRunLoopRun + 1783
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff457f8dd3
CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 483
5   com.apple.AppKit                  0x00007fff42ecdfc4 _NSEventThread + 184
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b661 _pthread_body + 340
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b50d _pthread_start + 377
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6abf9 thread_start + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d8a428a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b009
_pthread_wqthread + 1035
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6abe9 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d8a428a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b20e
_pthread_wqthread + 1552
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6abe9 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6abdc start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                               0x4058504320000000 0 + 4636544065607827456

Thread 8:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff6d8a428a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6b20e
_pthread_wqthread + 1552
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fff6da6abe9 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x00007fffa6189380  rcx:
0x00007ffee77d42b8  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000000307  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp:
0x00007ffee77d42f0  rsp: 0x00007ffee77d42b8
   r8: 0x0000000000000009   r9: 0x0000000000000000  r10:
0x0000000000000000  r11: 0x0000000000000287
  r12: 0x0000000000000307  r13: 0x0000000000000000  r14:
0x0000000000000006  r15: 0x000000000000002d
  rip: 0x00007fff6d8a3b66  rfl: 0x0000000000000286  cr2: 0x0000000110e06000

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000148
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x108426000 -        0x10899afff +emacs (0)
<1DC798A8-A4E0-3127-B950-E565166DF7A3> /Users/USER/*/emacs
       0x1091ba000 -        0x109218ff7 +libtiff.5.dylib (0)
<C651CDB9-80C8-3E9E-B6B0-E95FD6A1131D>
/usr/local/opt/libtiff/lib/libtiff.5.dylib
       0x109227000 -        0x109229fff +libxcb-shm.0.dylib (0)
<33B41673-CC33-3521-959C-BF367AB50955>
/usr/local/opt/libxcb/lib/libxcb-shm.0.dylib
       0x10922d000 -        0x10925afff +libjpeg.9.dylib (0)
<560600C3-6ED0-3326-8365-037EB4711CBB>
/usr/local/opt/jpeg/lib/libjpeg.9.dylib
       0x109261000 -        0x109262fff +libXau.6.dylib (0)
<62090401-9D90-3A2A-8DF2-0354CAF53CB4>
/usr/local/opt/libxau/lib/libXau.6.dylib
       0x109268000 -        0x10928bffb +libpng16.16.dylib (0)
<7A0369C7-DF41-396A-B347-ACD41D226A2A>
/usr/local/opt/libpng/lib/libpng16.16.dylib
       0x109294000 -        0x109297ff3 +libXdmcp.6.dylib (0)
<B2161882-2467-379C-84A6-8E13485E63D1>
/usr/local/opt/libxdmcp/lib/libXdmcp.6.dylib
       0x10929b000 -        0x10929ffff +libgif.dylib (0)
<90CE051B-5B5E-35A8-B7F8-DC7F720154BB>
/usr/local/opt/giflib/lib/libgif.dylib
       0x1092a3000 -        0x1092a5fff +libgmodule-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<86BFEC20-4A18-30C5-95AD-91B3D9F530EC>
/usr/local/opt/glib/lib/libgmodule-2.0.0.dylib
       0x1092a8000 -        0x1092aafff +libwebpdemux.2.dylib (0)
<62870842-D55F-3153-BDE8-29BC1186698A>
/usr/local/opt/webp/lib/libwebpdemux.2.dylib
       0x1092af000 -        0x109304ffb +libwebp.7.dylib (0)
<C765EC4E-D89E-39F6-8E43-FDE11528EE95>
/usr/local/opt/webp/lib/libwebp.7.dylib
       0x109314000 -        0x109a6eff7 +librsvg-2.2.dylib (0)
<1779CEB6-9EBF-368B-B218-BE6A40483A92>
/usr/local/opt/librsvg/lib/librsvg-2.2.dylib
       0x10a89a000 -        0x10a8bdfff +libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<7C82362E-1BFE-3E70-A863-4BC2B58FB163>
/usr/local/opt/gdk-pixbuf/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.0.dylib
       0x10a8c9000 -        0x10a904ff7 +libgobject-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<C8C3F07B-0705-3ABA-A564-BF7AA3AF27C1>
/usr/local/opt/glib/lib/libgobject-2.0.0.dylib
       0x10a91a000 -        0x10a923fff +libintl.8.dylib (0)
<9162C612-3947-384D-AA5E-7A528A679A39>
/usr/local/opt/gettext/lib/libintl.8.dylib
       0x10a929000 -        0x10a963ffb +liblcms2.2.dylib (0)
<93E5B9BB-0D48-30ED-BB50-C22666151D5C>
/usr/local/opt/little-cms2/lib/liblcms2.2.dylib
       0x10a977000 -        0x10a97fff3 +libjansson.4.dylib (0)
<BBB0D237-6DB2-3F87-9D3D-858A0E6DC609>
/usr/local/opt/jansson/lib/libjansson.4.dylib
       0x10a984000 -        0x10a9e1fdf +libgmp.10.dylib (0)
<7E1332FF-57EB-3A66-96F0-6F5552B54848>
/usr/local/opt/gmp/lib/libgmp.10.dylib
       0x10a9ed000 -        0x10a9f4fff +libcairo-gobject.2.dylib (0)
<877A46F4-606B-305E-9746-028FB1961FFA>
/usr/local/opt/cairo/lib/libcairo-gobject.2.dylib
       0x10a9fa000 -        0x10aa09ff7 +libpangocairo-1.0.0.dylib (0)
<90F02E23-A039-3425-8536-84631ABC6B14>
/usr/local/opt/pango/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.0.dylib
       0x10aa15000 -        0x10aa1afff +libxcb-render.0.dylib (0)
<B333ADF6-2709-3D3E-8636-43BB7D12DA1B>
/usr/local/opt/libxcb/lib/libxcb-render.0.dylib
       0x10aa24000 -        0x10aa6eadf  dyld (551.5)
<CB9BFB56-4511-36F1-A546-891FF770C01C> /usr/lib/dyld
       0x10aac2000 -        0x10ac06ff7 +libgio-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<675E5B13-43F2-366F-9291-C0F90FBC0407>
/usr/local/opt/glib/lib/libgio-2.0.0.dylib
       0x10ac80000 -        0x10ad85ff3 +libglib-2.0.0.dylib (0)
<1383C8B7-29BF-3E54-A0BF-48D11B31131B>
/usr/local/opt/glib/lib/libglib-2.0.0.dylib
       0x10adac000 -        0x10ae75fff +libcairo.2.dylib (0)
<1C759764-9378-3D14-A1C6-ADD50F8FB4EB>
/usr/local/opt/cairo/lib/libcairo.2.dylib
       0x10aea9000 -        0x10aff0ff7 +libgnutls.30.dylib (0)
<2551B0E2-0D5F-3389-A812-95F30A8074B0>
/usr/local/opt/gnutls/lib/libgnutls.30.dylib
       0x10b039000 -        0x10b047ffb +libpangoft2-1.0.0.dylib (0)
<644A7103-ED55-33BC-BCFA-F29A86CE3E14>
/usr/local/opt/pango/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.0.dylib
       0x10b052000 -        0x10b091ff7 +libpango-1.0.0.dylib (0)
<E9F36C54-3926-3F15-8A9E-8B71ABEB74FC>
/usr/local/opt/pango/lib/libpango-1.0.0.dylib
       0x10b0a5000 -        0x10b184ff7 +libharfbuzz.0.dylib (0)
<1FC4EB42-EC61-3DDB-A498-D26888759B1C>
/usr/local/opt/harfbuzz/lib/libharfbuzz.0.dylib
       0x10b1ad000 -        0x10b1ddffb +libfontconfig.1.dylib (0)
<AB099497-CD76-3CA9-B150-CA9D00CC34B8>
/usr/local/opt/fontconfig/lib/libfontconfig.1.dylib
       0x10b1ea000 -        0x10b26eff3 +libfreetype.6.dylib (0)
<022B681C-4BF2-37ED-9267-2B6F98099EB9>
/usr/local/opt/freetype/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib
       0x10b288000 -        0x10b303fff +libpixman-1.0.dylib (0)
<175C4057-D87E-3583-9675-0BADB711BD58>
/usr/local/opt/pixman/lib/libpixman-1.0.dylib
       0x10b319000 -        0x10b32cff3 +libxcb.1.dylib (0)
<70EFAAF0-B8DA-3E33-B229-7EB5E126D301>
/usr/local/opt/libxcb/lib/libxcb.1.dylib
       0x10b33d000 -        0x10b343fff +libXrender.1.dylib (0)
<BE050064-A293-3653-A6EE-11A43080425C>
/usr/local/opt/libxrender/lib/libXrender.1.dylib
       0x10b347000 -        0x10b41bffb +libX11.6.dylib (0)
<82923BB9-04B2-3BDD-BEC4-C76316412D33>
/usr/local/opt/libx11/lib/libX11.6.dylib
       0x10b438000 -        0x10b442ff3 +libXext.6.dylib (0)
<10FCED40-0C8D-303B-87B3-D1F83C8B8E61>
/usr/local/opt/libxext/lib/libXext.6.dylib
       0x10b448000 -        0x10b44dfdf +libffi.7.dylib (0)
<B05B2465-F96F-3302-AF92-A16145A121EE>
/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/libffi.7.dylib
       0x10b451000 -        0x10b4bbfff +libpcre.1.dylib (0)
<1365AE32-B357-3EF3-97D0-88592A1358D6>
/usr/local/opt/pcre/lib/libpcre.1.dylib
       0x10b4c0000 -        0x10b4d8ff7 +libfribidi.0.dylib (0)
<428946C6-F3DC-37F7-B622-B16C86809F90>
/usr/local/opt/fribidi/lib/libfribidi.0.dylib
       0x10b4dc000 -        0x10b4f1ff3 +libgraphite2.3.dylib (0)
<AC3056A6-1642-31D6-8DA1-F680BA2253DA>
/usr/local/opt/graphite2/lib/libgraphite2.3.dylib
       0x10b4fa000 -        0x10b5a3ff7 +libp11-kit.0.dylib (0)
<A81ED28A-AA1A-3081-9A65-ECA5DA8DB14E>
/usr/local/opt/p11-kit/lib/libp11-kit.0.dylib
       0x10b5ed000 -        0x10b60bff7 +libidn2.0.dylib (0)
<D661FC47-4BB4-301B-980C-5987D163EC10>
/usr/local/opt/libidn2/lib/libidn2.0.dylib
       0x10b60f000 -        0x10b775ff7 +libunistring.2.dylib (0)
<FD8AE4C2-FA79-3935-AAA7-146844F92462>
/usr/local/opt/libunistring/lib/libunistring.2.dylib
       0x10b788000 -        0x10b794fff +libtasn1.6.dylib (0)
<AB72755F-1E5F-3DEA-9F03-F2A76C1EF06F>
/usr/local/opt/libtasn1/lib/libtasn1.6.dylib
       0x10b798000 -        0x10b7c7ff7 +libnettle.8.dylib (0)
<DF54599A-4BA7-3F00-A0EC-72051B1878F4>
/usr/local/opt/nettle/lib/libnettle.8.dylib
       0x10b7d4000 -        0x10b80afff +libhogweed.6.dylib (0)
<71AD6470-1EA9-36F2-9CBA-0B6518F2136C>
/usr/local/opt/nettle/lib/libhogweed.6.dylib
    0x7fff3dd27000 -     0x7fff3e075ff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle
(8.05.0 - 1017.4.1) <937CBA8D-60C8-3739-8DFF-1C737D6339EF>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff3f3ac000 -     0x7fff3f4a2ff7
com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver (10.36.32 - 10.3.6)
<7AFAA82D-A53D-3882-85A5-0471B1418862>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver
    0x7fff41ce9000 -     0x7fff41ce9fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 -
Accelerate 1.11) <8632A9C5-19EA-3FD7-A44D-80765CC9C540>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff41cea000 -     0x7fff41d00fef  libCGInterfaces.dylib (417.2)
<46DFCDA4-0470-3CDB-9875-0375D35FB9A3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
    0x7fff41d01000 -     0x7fff421fffc3  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???)
<A243A7EF-0C8E-3A9A-AA38-44AFD7507F00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff42200000 -     0x7fff4235afe3  libBLAS.dylib (1211.50.2)
<62C659EB-3E32-3B5F-83BF-79F5DF30D5CE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff4235b000 -     0x7fff42389fef  libBNNS.dylib (38.1)
<7BAEFDCA-3227-3E07-80D8-59B6370B89C6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
    0x7fff4238a000 -     0x7fff42749ff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1211.50.2)
<40ADBA5F-8B2D-30AC-A7AD-7B17C37EE52D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff4274a000 -     0x7fff4275fff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib
(1211.50.2) <E8E0B7FD-A0B7-31E5-AF01-81781F71EBBE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff42760000 -     0x7fff42765ff3  libQuadrature.dylib (3)
<E936BDAF-8492-34D9-8C5C-AFBFCDAD8318>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
    0x7fff42766000 -     0x7fff427e6fff  libSparse.dylib (79.50.2)
<0DC25CDD-F8C1-3D6E-B472-8B060708424F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparse.dylib
    0x7fff427e7000 -     0x7fff427fafff  libSparseBLAS.dylib
(1211.50.2) <722573CC-31CC-34B2-9032-E4F652A9CCFE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff427fb000 -     0x7fff429a8fc3  libvDSP.dylib (622.50.5)
<40690941-CF89-3F90-A0AC-A4D200744A5D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff429a9000 -     0x7fff42a5afff  libvMisc.dylib (622.50.5)
<BA2532DF-2D68-3DD0-9B59-D434BF702AA4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff42a5b000 -     0x7fff42a5bfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib
(3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <54FF3B43-E66C-3F36-B34B-A2B3B0A36502>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff42d4f000 -     0x7fff43badfff  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 -
1561.61.100) <4E6EA3FA-8C2C-3B21-BFF9-6F8C458B7BE1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff43bff000 -     0x7fff43bfffff  com.apple.ApplicationServices
(48 - 50) <2B5B76E7-0AB2-31F9-BE58-B963BF1EC2E8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff43c00000 -     0x7fff43c66fff
com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 445.5)
<60176327-F757-308E-B61A-D43394E87CC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff43cff000 -     0x7fff43e21ff7  libFontParser.dylib (222.1.9)
<FFF2AC1A-D4D2-3AD3-BFF2-F3649ECB02AC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff43e22000 -     0x7fff43e6dff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (221.6)
<30C6D1DE-C0E3-3447-A0EF-829443D95F0E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff43f12000 -     0x7fff43f45ff7  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
(222.1.9) <BF00CE2B-6BC5-3337-8350-A1BAB88A3CE0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fff43faf000 -     0x7fff43fb3ff3  com.apple.ColorSyncLegacy
(4.13.0 - 1) <04764FB2-22D8-36F0-9647-2D21562E28D5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSyncLegacy.framework/Versions/A/ColorSyncLegacy
    0x7fff44053000 -     0x7fff440a5ffb  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 -
625) <3C059A55-1409-373E-BF0B-C3299AFABDCF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff440a6000 -     0x7fff440b4fff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0
- 1.7.0) <8BB267F4-D5AA-3D35-8269-1A3CEA054ACD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff440b5000 -     0x7fff44101fff
com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (13.4 - 503.2)
<2EA98448-9D6A-3912-9933-F7703CB01B6E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff44102000 -     0x7fff4413cfff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 404.2)
<525E9518-DFF3-3D8D-BD48-E0D63EEDBD16>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff4413d000 -     0x7fff44149fff
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (7.8.1 - 7.8.1)
<CD09019C-569B-3A56-B84C-26F2A6223455>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff4414a000 -     0x7fff443d8ff7
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14)
<C7BE1645-BE23-3427-8650-1CEFDAF86710>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff443da000 -     0x7fff443dafff
com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14)
<294802B9-E24D-34EB-973F-6D2B8E2E86CB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff446fd000 -     0x7fff44a9afff  com.apple.CFNetwork (902.6 -
902.6) <46168F79-CCFA-349A-8508-B8CBCE27D440>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff44aaf000 -     0x7fff44aaffff  com.apple.Carbon (158 - 158)
<F8B370D9-2103-3276-821D-ACC756167F86>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff44ab0000 -     0x7fff44ab3ffb  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6
- 98) <075486A5-8E39-3F72-BED7-752517379C55>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff44ab4000 -     0x7fff44db9fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
911.10) <8D2EBE85-9AF0-38BC-ACD3-1ED978643907>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff44dba000 -     0x7fff44dbdffb  com.apple.help (1.3.8 - 66)
<7F210C1C-D7D3-3C97-A2E4-D3CC35F91807>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff44dbe000 -     0x7fff44dc3fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 -
9.0) <3993E094-AB86-3B22-BC18-4550F23854FF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff44dc4000 -     0x7fff44e59ffb  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9
- 221) <83976BB8-A423-3AA5-8221-6EB04B3DEF0A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff44e5a000 -     0x7fff44e74ff7  com.apple.openscripting (1.7
- 174) <C282DFBB-4BF2-3222-87E0-0B560D5B4B2F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff44e95000 -     0x7fff44e96fff
com.apple.print.framework.Print (12 - 267)
<DFC4CE94-F6E6-3DFA-AB88-A13E4C5A7701>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff44e97000 -     0x7fff44e99ff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 -
55006) <1AB48F32-D1CB-3657-A30C-40A7E718A71D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff44e9a000 -     0x7fff44ea0fff
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.3 - 6.0.3)
<2A07BB54-438B-34C9-8061-45403E197ACA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff44fcf000 -     0x7fff45088fff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.13.0 -
3325) <EAD2D314-E810-33FB-B105-BD30ABB912AD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff45215000 -     0x7fff452a8ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio
(4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <AF2B41CC-DD7A-34EB-A842-00DC3B8F2E9F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff4530f000 -     0x7fff45338ffb  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0
- 1) <ED48840B-A80A-32C1-8E4B-DEB7A7CD3C1A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff45339000 -     0x7fff4568ffef  com.apple.CoreData (120 -
851) <7361F2EA-2B7F-3259-909F-287BEB443781>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff45690000 -     0x7fff45773fff  com.apple.CoreDisplay (99.14
- 99.14) <9B2B211D-EC0A-3569-BB37-887768CD6105>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
    0x7fff45774000 -     0x7fff45c17fe7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9
- 1455.300) <CB44B892-64CD-3E32-A518-6D40B1A7033F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff45c19000 -     0x7fff46229fef  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 -
1161.21.5) <6451A561-3A83-37FB-AAA7-3FCE6D95C34C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff4622b000 -     0x7fff4651afff  com.apple.CoreImage (13.0.0 -
579.5) <B2B60A80-2E10-3EDF-920C-94288E55AE25>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff467a9000 -     0x7fff4689fffb  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 -
2276.80.4) <67942D16-3658-37FC-B61C-8ED3D4BFBFB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x7fff468ef000 -     0x7fff468effff  com.apple.CoreServices
(822.37 - 822.37) <CE816EF2-2B89-3F54-A5C6-D3080B1EFB00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff468f0000 -     0x7fff46964ffb  com.apple.AE (735.2 - 735.2)
<0938A72B-6A4A-36F1-95B3-5EF6B915CEEE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff46965000 -     0x7fff46c3cfff
com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1178.4.2 - 1178.4.2)
<4692EE3A-11FE-31FD-AF5B-30F892E87A05>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff46c3d000 -     0x7fff46c71fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices
(1.2 - 284.2) <F1F3EFAE-2562-394D-8FB3-BE22F16CD75A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff46c72000 -     0x7fff46c7affb
com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1239.50.2 - 1239.50.2)
<FE465894-4235-3CE2-9A97-32D6C6C7D9AD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff46c7b000 -     0x7fff46e39ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices
(822.37 - 822.37) <0DB4679F-AE39-3BF3-B39B-549322E355AF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff46e3a000 -     0x7fff46eeafff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
1191.8) <F3BD3FD7-208A-31E9-85CD-6E607DDAFEF0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff46eeb000 -     0x7fff46f4bfff
com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (822.37 - 822.37)
<564DDE70-0250-346B-B5CC-4AFAC11A7373>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff46f4c000 -     0x7fff46fbafff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <97DD9E7D-3567-382B-ACF7-CE0E4FE78D36>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff46fbb000 -     0x7fff46fdfffb
com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (71.21 - 71.21)
<88991F51-0A75-34FF-8C91-ED0F3C270B7B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
    0x7fff47280000 -     0x7fff473d0fff  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 -
578.23) <10DAF601-85A8-3F9C-8B0B-69DC16B95E47>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff473d1000 -     0x7fff4740bfff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 -
0.0) <0DD4FFDF-E1F1-39D1-8246-5D0D9869F1EA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff4740c000 -     0x7fff47497ff3  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN
(13.0 - 1350.2) <EC145FBD-F638-38B8-BE94-F892A2F02550>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff47712000 -     0x7fff47717fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration
(2.7 - 2.7) <51DC4AED-6F0C-321F-93E3-20EA4341B768>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff478d8000 -     0x7fff47c9fffb  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1455.300) <0479E072-1DD0-3881-A9A2-EDAD3EE58C23>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff47d10000 -     0x7fff47d40ff3  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<7E83A21E-4F90-38F3-9FD3-FAC0E0143243>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff47e52000 -     0x7fff47f56ffb  com.apple.Bluetooth (6.0.7 -
6.0.7f22) <08E33A6B-16A7-3E4E-82C9-E1E5A84300D0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff47fb6000 -     0x7fff48051fff  com.apple.framework.IOKit
(2.0.2 - 1445.71.6) <4B5C715C-6A49-366B-9080-ABADE6A3B3BD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff48053000 -     0x7fff4805afff  com.apple.IOSurface (211.15 -
211.15) <08DA3232-805F-304B-80DD-C86B49CC4AAD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff480b1000 -     0x7fff4822cfe7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework
(3.3.0 - 1739.3.8) <58BD6865-E629-3283-859B-82C4C3A5FF66>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff4822d000 -     0x7fff48231ffb  libGIF.dylib (1739.3.8)
<E3446976-10BF-3B75-9A11-32893368D748>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff48232000 -     0x7fff48319fe7  libJP2.dylib (1739.3.8)
<4B440B09-1542-304C-8BE5-EB0F9370046C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff4831a000 -     0x7fff4833dff7  libJPEG.dylib (1739.3.8)
<F6BCF3DA-6F0B-35A8-982C-BEFD2DD6DBFE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff4862c000 -     0x7fff48652feb  libPng.dylib (1739.3.8)
<25C5D4B1-3715-3DF5-BE4B-C71089ADBBFE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff48653000 -     0x7fff48655ffb  libRadiance.dylib (1739.3.8)
<5134034F-A7BC-3749-A141-92BC89579AF6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff48656000 -     0x7fff486a4fe7  libTIFF.dylib (1739.3.8)
<91F6CDBD-C4A0-3614-81DC-B9A9E3838CF0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff4955e000 -     0x7fff49577ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<C7CDC1E0-011B-3220-847D-1AC3DA6D5522>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff49836000 -     0x7fff4983dfff  com.apple.MediaAccessibility
(1.0 - 114) <00F21329-1163-3283-A882-A5DD7A12D353>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
    0x7fff498ed000 -     0x7fff49f57ff7  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 -
2276.80.4) <FA444376-E5AF-36AB-BE1D-76ECE4D72049>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x7fff49f59000 -     0x7fff49fdafff  com.apple.Metal (125.30 -
125.30) <67EDA241-80B1-3C67-BB2B-FF83E49FEF8D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
    0x7fff49ff7000 -     0x7fff4a012fff
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSCore (1.0 - 1)
<8DED0F0C-4A10-36A3-A3E2-7D3CF429ACE1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSCore.framework/Versions/A/MPSCore
    0x7fff4a013000 -     0x7fff4a082fef
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSImage (1.0 - 1)
<48F4A97F-143A-3918-AB92-6733E258E25A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSImage.framework/Versions/A/MPSImage
    0x7fff4a083000 -     0x7fff4a0a7fff
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSMatrix (1.0 - 1)
<CD443ADC-07FE-3603-B0C9-60C2AF3616FF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSMatrix.framework/Versions/A/MPSMatrix
    0x7fff4a0a8000 -     0x7fff4a18fff7
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MPSNeuralNetwork (1.0 - 1)
<40EB0BAE-6DDE-3334-A28C-529AE4C6716A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSNeuralNetwork.framework/Versions/A/MPSNeuralNetwork
    0x7fff4a190000 -     0x7fff4a190ff7
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1)
<A111E862-43E5-3247-9E98-0A40DC34AD9B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
    0x7fff4b18f000 -     0x7fff4b19bffb  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<02E09301-324F-3542-875D-B87B144635C8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff4df8d000 -     0x7fff4dfe7ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.8.24 -
2.8.24) <429B5283-276D-372D-BB0E-EEBE1408C393>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff4dfe8000 -     0x7fff4e004ffb  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory
(10.13 - 207.50.1) <E9AD4934-5DE3-3DD0-9D7B-9D288D829F15>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff4e005000 -     0x7fff4e010fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory
(10.13 - 207.50.1) <8B54C486-14C9-3FEF-97B8-F4D6F59F75CF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff4f18f000 -     0x7fff4f191fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(16.7.4) <3E26CF2B-5074-3321-AD9E-6A667D61AA35>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff4f192000 -     0x7fff4f197ffb  libCoreFSCache.dylib (162.12)
<D12E1D0E-C0E5-329E-99B4-AB152C9ABBE3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    0x7fff4f198000 -     0x7fff4f19cfff  libCoreVMClient.dylib
(162.12) <39951906-8566-3F9D-9EA8-EBD6084DCF73>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff4f19d000 -     0x7fff4f1a6ff3  libGFXShared.dylib (16.7.4)
<81A7875B-103D-3C82-B25C-DE24E57E5C8B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff4f1a7000 -     0x7fff4f1b2fff  libGL.dylib (16.7.4)
<2BB333D3-5C61-33DF-8545-06DF2D08B83D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff4f1b3000 -     0x7fff4f1eefe7  libGLImage.dylib (16.7.4)
<4DA003CE-0B74-3FE4-808C-B2FBCE517EB4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff4f35d000 -     0x7fff4f39bffb  libGLU.dylib (16.7.4)
<BCB09CD8-EB0E-38FA-8B5A-9E29532EE364>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff4fd13000 -     0x7fff4fd22ff3  com.apple.opengl (16.7.4 -
16.7.4) <77A788F3-8F0C-305C-AEB9-FF258676C599>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff50b76000 -     0x7fff50dc2ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 -
584.64.2) <FD9A3180-479E-3DAC-9CF0-0D214C7E46A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff515fa000 -     0x7fff51925fff  com.apple.security (7.0 -
58286.70.19) <E118FC23-2E20-3999-826B-58488049A277>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff51926000 -     0x7fff519b2ff7  com.apple.securityfoundation
(6.0 - 55185.50.5) <3D9AD4EF-439C-3AE1-9332-AD291CF96C64>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff519e4000 -     0x7fff519e8ffb
com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1)
<3FCAF325-40C8-3148-9E49-E555F95B2946>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff51d8d000 -     0x7fff51dfdff3  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.17 - 1.17) <41D509AB-AED3-30FF-BB00-615BB5A8AC00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff51fb2000 -     0x7fff5232dfff  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 -
2276.80.4) <1C94A509-0372-3B58-94BC-4488C042BD79>
/System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x7fff54cfa000 -     0x7fff54d8dff3  com.apple.APFS (1.0 - 1)
<70034B32-9347-30FB-9DDE-95061F686613>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS
    0x7fff559ba000 -     0x7fff559e2fff
com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (13.0 - 1370.4)
<C296CDDB-0A79-3D6B-898A-0FBA1892F5AC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff559e4000 -     0x7fff559f3fef  com.apple.AppleFSCompression
(96.60.1 - 1.0) <CBE1A092-CE90-36B9-AAA6-0BE2E7921504>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff55af2000 -     0x7fff55afdff7  com.apple.AppleIDAuthSupport
(1.0 - 1) <924EA55F-1C87-347F-9212-F79EA2B2C84C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleIDAuthSupport.framework/Versions/A/AppleIDAuthSupport
    0x7fff55b37000 -     0x7fff55b7fff3  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<15558577-08E3-3087-86A9-8B6247978BCE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff55bba000 -     0x7fff55be2fff  com.apple.applesauce (1.0 -
???) <9CE4CAE2-30B9-3DF6-9BC0-33D532D7B937>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSauce.framework/Versions/A/AppleSauce
    0x7fff55caf000 -     0x7fff55cffff7  com.apple.AppleVAFramework
(5.0.41 - 5.0.41) <C82921AA-1537-3736-BC16-5CABB3EF0100>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x7fff56035000 -     0x7fff562ceffb  com.apple.AuthKit (1.0 - 1)
<C3087797-E472-300E-8B4A-448857ACE8E7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/Versions/A/AuthKit
    0x7fff56405000 -     0x7fff5640cff7
com.apple.coreservices.BackgroundTaskManagement (1.0 - 57.1)
<B2A1EEDF-490A-38E2-A896-41057C0417BF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackgroundTaskManagement.framework/Versions/A/BackgroundTaskManagement
    0x7fff5640d000 -     0x7fff56494ff7  com.apple.backup.framework
(1.9.6 - 1.9.6) <0A54D219-E71B-3BC6-8DFC-11ED47E431BE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff57e50000 -     0x7fff57e59ff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 -
2.0) <21AF4AC2-E650-35F9-AB33-3EBA2769FBC0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff58195000 -     0x7fff5859dfff  com.apple.CoreAUC (259.0.0 -
259.0.0) <EF95ED0E-F4F1-3969-89BB-CE8CDD74C29F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x7fff5859e000 -     0x7fff585ceff7  com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.9.0 -
5900.4.1) <6AC79B1F-0A12-34A4-BC0D-5A6A65ABABE0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
    0x7fff5896d000 -     0x7fff5897dff7  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 -
69.3) <DCCF04BB-DA33-3DC0-B7C2-1D34870C0C0A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
    0x7fff59111000 -     0x7fff59119ff3  com.apple.CorePhoneNumbers
(1.0 - 1) <3B388768-5CDB-341A-BCE2-4047EAD009EA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/CorePhoneNumbers
    0x7fff592a4000 -     0x7fff592d5ff3
com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (309.1 - 309.1)
<9A9DE5A0-3912-3311-A351-2B7B5C35D1F0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff5964f000 -     0x7fff596e0fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(9.3 - 64026.2) <30652FA5-C731-3A22-864D-DF6D9C77CD4C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff59763000 -     0x7fff59898fff  com.apple.coreui (2.1 -
494.1) <5B4F3E9C-A4EF-3908-A035-59B8631C3685>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff59899000 -     0x7fff599cafff  com.apple.CoreUtils (5.6 -
560.11) <2C5A0610-1F08-3603-8692-EE03E62EE622>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x7fff59a1f000 -     0x7fff59a83fff  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi
(13.0 - 1350.2) <500CC54F-A6CB-3D36-9BB1-C9C9F6A6E414>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff59a84000 -     0x7fff59a94ff7
com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.13 - 1)
<1ADEC140-4838-3976-A14B-6268C5251481>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff59b13000 -     0x7fff59b22ff7
com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation (1.0 - 191.7)
<F7AB1B29-A4B0-3938-AFDC-DAA204929404>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation
    0x7fff59b25000 -     0x7fff59b29ffb  com.apple.DSExternalDisplay
(3.1 - 380) <13AA3B17-E649-3B7B-B09D-9AE7C4A60887>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay
    0x7fff59bab000 -     0x7fff59c21fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore
(7.0 - 590.3) <E645FBF0-B47D-3394-84DF-792B85E94CB3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff59c6f000 -     0x7fff59cafff7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (181.0
- 181.0) <702DB951-F5A6-3155-9D84-BBA9A4B4E1BD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff59cb0000 -     0x7fff59ddffff  com.apple.desktopservices
(1.12.5 - 1.12.5) <96BB57E2-3359-3920-AA7C-BF03C2225485>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff5abf4000 -     0x7fff5b022fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore
(3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <06065DA3-4091-3682-A308-BF3F2E3E4AF8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff5cc7e000 -     0x7fff5cc7efff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib
(802.4.8) <7E1B5ECC-7504-3B86-B3D9-5D8CDF88FCFA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/Versions/3802/Libraries/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
    0x7fff5e2ea000 -     0x7fff5e2effff  com.apple.GPUWrangler
(3.20.18 - 3.20.18) <B54A9063-01EC-3D2C-8924-86A1F315DEA2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUWrangler.framework/Versions/A/GPUWrangler
    0x7fff5f065000 -     0x7fff5f074fff  com.apple.GraphVisualizer
(1.0 - 5) <EB42FFAD-2BCA-3DE2-B40E-AFDE6E7FAA4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphVisualizer.framework/Versions/A/GraphVisualizer
    0x7fff5f0f7000 -     0x7fff5f16bfff  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<FF7BC1AE-1BA6-3150-A7CC-B9E0AD5EBE7F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff5fa7e000 -     0x7fff5fa85ff7  com.apple.IOAccelerator
(378.28 - 378.28) <F109E4CB-49D9-37FB-974A-8A3E9E8A61DA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x7fff5fa89000 -     0x7fff5faa0fff  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0
- 35.1) <AC89202B-8433-3B62-A7BE-467D1905F6FB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
    0x7fff5fe6b000 -     0x7fff5fe91ffb  com.apple.IconServices (97.6
- 97.6) <7913A453-8D29-31DC-ADDB-7CEC068C9B86>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff60116000 -     0x7fff60129ff3
com.apple.security.KeychainCircle.KeychainCircle (1.0 - 1)
<B999BEF6-F3E7-30EE-9177-FBC8E826659D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/KeychainCircle.framework/Versions/A/KeychainCircle
    0x7fff6012a000 -     0x7fff6021fff7  com.apple.LanguageModeling
(1.0 - 159.5.3) <FAA236D6-CFB8-37D2-B635-B324E0719E32>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff60220000 -     0x7fff60262fff  com.apple.Lexicon-framework
(1.0 - 33.5) <F8DD2D09-5CEE-3741-93CF-223FC61FCCA4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Lexicon.framework/Versions/A/Lexicon
    0x7fff60266000 -     0x7fff6026dff7  com.apple.LinguisticData (1.0
- 238.3) <6F2ED02A-2120-3ABA-8EC1-314E4FFE77F3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LinguisticData.framework/Versions/A/LinguisticData
    0x7fff60a6e000 -     0x7fff60a71fff  com.apple.Mangrove (1.0 - 1)
<471F4581-5235-3381-B16B-CE92ED6CF086>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove
    0x7fff60f81000 -     0x7fff60feaff7  com.apple.gpusw.MetalTools
(1.0 - 1) <F2A47319-0430-3BB5-943E-651A40C127A9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalTools.framework/Versions/A/MetalTools
    0x7fff60ff3000 -     0x7fff6100aff7  com.apple.MobileAssets (1.0 -
437.60.1) <94912D67-E290-3205-B919-C70C0A8D7FCF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileAsset.framework/Versions/A/MobileAsset
    0x7fff6117a000 -     0x7fff61193fff  com.apple.MobileKeyBag (2.0 -
1.0) <9EA31672-3B83-3ABF-B2D5-8584E159051E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileKeyBag.framework/Versions/A/MobileKeyBag
    0x7fff6121f000 -     0x7fff61249ffb
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (1614.1 - 1614.1)
<A376F2FB-64AE-3B35-88B0-7D2BB4D1CB7C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff614b0000 -     0x7fff614bbfff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2)
<85C5D94D-C67E-36DC-B0EA-02F53AC4FCD3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff62d57000 -     0x7fff62d67ffb  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.194 - 194) <B6934994-BD69-36F9-914E-6BBDCD797612>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff64b26000 -     0x7fff64b44fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 -
260) <195906B1-1DB1-3AD2-B2F7-87B867C27F40>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff64d1b000 -     0x7fff64d3effb  com.apple.RemoteViewServices
(2.0 - 125) <695CBF89-C15C-3E4C-8045-B46DCA64E3FB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff66664000 -     0x7fff66779ff7  com.apple.Sharing (1050.22.9
- 1050.22.9) <CAB71093-B187-363E-BBAA-B0D23D7642AA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff667a4000 -     0x7fff667a5ff7
com.apple.performance.SignpostNotification (1.2.6 - 2.6)
<E77879A4-B040-3BE0-86F5-98173A4100AD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SignpostNotification.framework/Versions/A/SignpostNotification
    0x7fff67503000 -     0x7fff677a0fff  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 -
312.103.12) <A65B547C-B7CA-3E33-A0C5-58AB436A8467>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
    0x7fff67f69000 -     0x7fff67f76fff
com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (4.6.1 - 4.6.1)
<90CDCEAD-5A65-3C35-9370-2B306895E97C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff68423000 -     0x7fff6844afff  com.apple.StreamingZip (1.0 -
1) <B5C3D9D6-B1DC-33E5-B7D2-ADAF3E0CA30E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/StreamingZip.framework/Versions/A/StreamingZip
    0x7fff68b1c000 -     0x7fff68ba5fc7  com.apple.Symbolication (9.3
- 64033) <F576D527-4CB1-34A5-B15E-1130833EEDAB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff69116000 -     0x7fff6911eff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<9D5466C6-A8B6-3C24-A791-6506B81D9998>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff6932b000 -     0x7fff693e8ff7  com.apple.TextureIO (3.7 -
3.7) <32C460CD-E93D-3FA5-A4AE-CA648722F5FE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
    0x7fff69499000 -     0x7fff69649fff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 -
547.9) <D0994333-5EB4-3415-8D18-2A0487AE91E0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff6a31e000 -     0x7fff6a3edff7  com.apple.ViewBridge (343.2 -
343.2) <0A295791-B763-3E58-A9DD-8E4F40E815C9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x7fff6adc5000 -     0x7fff6adc7ffb  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 -
1) <E273A65A-6379-3787-B119-BC6ED94D4A81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff6adc8000 -     0x7fff6adddfff  com.apple.login (3.0 - 3.0)
<73202649-0081-3B4B-AD90-226C4F69A705>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/login
    0x7fff6af2e000 -     0x7fff6af61ff7  libclosured.dylib (551.5)
<112BC241-6626-3848-8DD8-B34B5B6F7ABC>
/usr/lib/closure/libclosured.dylib
    0x7fff6b01b000 -     0x7fff6b054ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (41)
<14B00FCF-4C67-3736-95B5-76FEA6E4972C> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff6b055000 -     0x7fff6b060fff  libChineseTokenizer.dylib
(28) <2237A259-0E59-3DD0-BADC-281C361FAB70>
/usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fff6b0f2000 -     0x7fff6b0f3ff3
libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (104)
<3F855622-352B-3EA8-B7C8-94D1DB48C080>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff6b12a000 -     0x7fff6b2f4ff3  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (17.8)
<1A2A9D53-129E-3F7D-AE23-1D6E6D9EA017> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
    0x7fff6b32c000 -     0x7fff6b32cfff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
(174) <AC38B2C3-5A37-30EB-A246-CEFABD3DD4E7>
/usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff6b463000 -     0x7fff6b467ffb  libScreenReader.dylib
(562.18.5) <FFB20E40-7669-30F6-8577-B74E18076376>
/usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib
    0x7fff6b468000 -     0x7fff6b469ffb  libSystem.B.dylib (1252.50.4)
<5A02016C-8F9D-3F47-8C39-AD2CD4F9F11D> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff6b4fc000 -     0x7fff6b4fcfff  libapple_crypto.dylib
(109.50.15) <A8DEA8E9-5769-3C78-824D-969A98B94086>
/usr/lib/libapple_crypto.dylib
    0x7fff6b4fd000 -     0x7fff6b513ff7  libapple_nghttp2.dylib (1.24)
<24338D88-5D73-3165-9CFB-5A92734C9040> /usr/lib/libapple_nghttp2.dylib
    0x7fff6b514000 -     0x7fff6b53eff3  libarchive.2.dylib (54)
<D2B6AD30-18CB-3E3C-ABBF-A0745654350F> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff6b53f000 -     0x7fff6b5c0fdf  libate.dylib (1.13.1)
<77603BB8-681D-32A6-966E-4F92B9165447> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
    0x7fff6b5c4000 -     0x7fff6b5c4ff3  libauto.dylib (187)
<92E693DF-D74D-39A0-99AB-8A9F6FFEBA18> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff6b5c5000 -     0x7fff6b67effb  libboringssl.dylib
(109.50.15) <FC25FE02-6AA8-3F0B-9EF3-56A455C08C0F>
/usr/lib/libboringssl.dylib
    0x7fff6b67f000 -     0x7fff6b68fff3  libbsm.0.dylib (39)
<18D57879-A717-3466-9637-1704EE59A32A> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff6b690000 -     0x7fff6b69dffb  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38)
<0B4321CD-3D6F-3095-A12E-27F66B4321AD> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff6b69e000 -     0x7fff6b6f4fff  libc++.1.dylib (400.9)
<142D6292-F30F-3949-9F37-3C97A579F540> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff6b6f5000 -     0x7fff6b719ff7  libc++abi.dylib (400.8.2)
<EF5E37D7-11D9-3530-BE45-B986612D13E2> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff6b71b000 -     0x7fff6b72bfff  libcmph.dylib (6)
<890DEC4C-4334-393C-8B56-7C8560BBED9D> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff6b72c000 -     0x7fff6b743fcf  libcompression.dylib
(47.60.2) <543F07BF-2F2F-37D5-9866-E84BF659885B>
/usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
    0x7fff6b9ee000 -     0x7fff6ba06ff7  libcoretls.dylib (155.50.1)
<087E9F90-21E5-376D-9956-C4E346409682> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
    0x7fff6ba07000 -     0x7fff6ba08ff3  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
(155.50.1) <78CCDD10-7D71-365E-A0A5-8524ED5F5BF9>
/usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
    0x7fff6bed9000 -     0x7fff6bf2eff3  libcups.2.dylib (462.2.10)
<590D6ACC-68A0-371E-8646-FC59F814534B> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff6c06e000 -     0x7fff6c06efff  libenergytrace.dylib (16)
<1F11D488-07C6-3D18-BEF2-0B28A992D761> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
    0x7fff6c06f000 -     0x7fff6c088ff3  libexpat.1.dylib (16.1.1.1)
<BF67821E-1B05-3E26-9EE9-4366CC0DAD03> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
    0x7fff6c0a5000 -     0x7fff6c0aaff3  libheimdal-asn1.dylib
(520.50.9) <EF65C17E-31CD-31DC-876C-BF3EF393099C>
/usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff6c0d6000 -     0x7fff6c1c7ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (51.50.1)
<7965B866-C75A-3450-9891-0500349F7090> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff6c1c8000 -     0x7fff6c3efffb  libicucore.A.dylib
(59181.0.1) <17767680-09DF-3954-AB6C-B13B41F92A2E>
/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff6c43c000 -     0x7fff6c43dfff  liblangid.dylib (128)
<C54A2059-A4BE-364B-94C2-581C548459BC> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff6c43e000 -     0x7fff6c457ffb  liblzma.5.dylib (10)
<60BEAB81-CE65-3479-90CC-03325AACEC95> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff6c458000 -     0x7fff6c46eff7  libmarisa.dylib (9)
<47540053-02CF-35F8-A75E-074DB3D51812> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib
    0x7fff6c51f000 -     0x7fff6c747ff7  libmecabra.dylib (779.7.6)
<B2ACB6A9-91AE-364B-9418-8EB938BF82B6> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff6c74c000 -     0x7fff6c77cffb  libncurses.5.4.dylib (53)
<79B40A4A-46A8-3276-AD05-0B834B5A81E1> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff6c91f000 -     0x7fff6ca9afff  libnetwork.dylib (1229.70.2)
<0596A03E-C984-3FE6-B88E-63D5F96EC49A> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
    0x7fff6cb21000 -     0x7fff6cf0f7e7  libobjc.A.dylib (723)
<843EFB54-EFCC-3A7C-BE11-092B6A556262> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff6cf22000 -     0x7fff6cf26fff  libpam.2.dylib (22)
<E5840D63-8506-301A-9182-5000031854E1> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff6cf29000 -     0x7fff6cf61ff7  libpcap.A.dylib (79.20.3)
<6A9D27FA-2780-3E96-8B2E-645638AC13AC> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x7fff6cfe0000 -     0x7fff6cffcffb  libresolv.9.dylib (65.1)
<D9BB6307-71E4-3A94-A745-1FCA114C6894> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff6d04b000 -     0x7fff6d04cff3  libspindump.dylib (252)
<7BE3801C-F1F5-3F54-AB70-9842F8EF3F09> /usr/lib/libspindump.dylib
    0x7fff6d04d000 -     0x7fff6d1e0ff7  libsqlite3.dylib (274.8.1)
<FCAD6A57-829E-3701-B16E-1833D620E0E8> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff6d3b4000 -     0x7fff6d414ff3  libusrtcp.dylib (1229.70.2)
<1E065228-D0E3-3808-9405-894056C6BEC0> /usr/lib/libusrtcp.dylib
    0x7fff6d415000 -     0x7fff6d418ffb  libutil.dylib (51.20.1)
<A50E15F1-20A2-3EA7-A8CE-A43662E18587> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff6d419000 -     0x7fff6d426ff3  libxar.1.dylib (417.1)
<351781D5-3CCF-320F-BB5A-4DFCC1CCD31D> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff6d42a000 -     0x7fff6d511ffb  libxml2.2.dylib (31.20)
<286F8531-7001-3989-9640-284443355433> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff6d512000 -     0x7fff6d53afff  libxslt.1.dylib (15.16)
<57D56366-1E7B-356C-B2B8-F4688FF666E6> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff6d53b000 -     0x7fff6d54dffb  libz.1.dylib (70)
<47278BDC-596E-3037-B8DA-05FE9D5DBEF6> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff6d5e9000 -     0x7fff6d5edff7  libcache.dylib (80)
<096D3699-58D2-3D23-9512-BC88DAE7B16C> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff6d5ee000 -     0x7fff6d5f8ff3  libcommonCrypto.dylib
(60118.50.1) <B4E77BD4-A809-37E1-8A79-25955E0F5D9C>
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff6d5f9000 -     0x7fff6d600fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62)
<4CEED002-D00B-35F8-B563-0546A5F71A43>
/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff6d601000 -     0x7fff6d60affb  libcopyfile.dylib (146.50.5)
<F7A7999F-9509-3C67-8EE9-95BEE6772676>
/usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff6d60b000 -     0x7fff6d690ffb  libcorecrypto.dylib
(562.70.3) <9C6E5CC2-272B-3740-AEDB-9EBEC98EC7F9>
/usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff6d718000 -     0x7fff6d751ff7  libdispatch.dylib (913.60.3)
<285526B6-A2A6-316D-A1CC-37803B71E203>
/usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff6d752000 -     0x7fff6d76fff7  libdyld.dylib (551.5)
<49ABA86D-DD48-3133-9B14-B9A564EEBC66> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff6d770000 -     0x7fff6d770ffb  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<7CC7B5E1-AB7F-3495-A26A-396461BCB66B> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff6d771000 -     0x7fff6d77dff3  libkxld.dylib (4570.71.82.8)
<44AF05D7-6BDF-3A9B-B5CF-D16C98B6844E> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff6d77e000 -     0x7fff6d77eff7  liblaunch.dylib (1205.70.16)
<265EE555-E988-3EE5-A39E-028FB3A5FE11> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff6d77f000 -     0x7fff6d783ffb  libmacho.dylib (906)
<F5F16E2F-F961-3FF4-B02F-69BBDB57B8DC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff6d784000 -     0x7fff6d786fff  libquarantine.dylib (86.70.1)
<262CECFE-A493-3EC6-8608-CEA93757265E>
/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff6d787000 -     0x7fff6d788ff3  libremovefile.dylib (45)
<EA24BFB6-24B7-3841-8AAC-FAF400910706>
/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff6d789000 -     0x7fff6d7a0fff  libsystem_asl.dylib
(356.70.1) <9481D82D-CFB7-3032-A07F-88F7F59CAC2C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff6d7a1000 -     0x7fff6d7a1fff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (67)
<FA2C3663-9DBB-3AFB-80A3-E77BE0816AD0>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff6d7a2000 -     0x7fff6d82bff7  libsystem_c.dylib (1244.50.9)
<25DD83D8-80CA-3DFF-8626-FE704911F19C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff6d82c000 -     0x7fff6d82fffb  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(963.50.9) <61B26E1D-FEFF-38C6-AE0E-A6DD90145EB2>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff6d830000 -     0x7fff6d833ffb  libsystem_coreservices.dylib
(51) <E8FA663F-1B0F-3B12-8F97-31A46E6B4D68>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff6d834000 -     0x7fff6d835fff  libsystem_darwin.dylib
(1244.50.9) <6195EEA1-83A7-35F0-8147-5AB031020CD0>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_darwin.dylib
    0x7fff6d836000 -     0x7fff6d83cffb  libsystem_dnssd.dylib
(878.70.4) <0D2C9583-5D28-375B-AEB4-F66F18C78322>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff6d83d000 -     0x7fff6d886ff7  libsystem_info.dylib
(517.30.1) <9C2C96F3-638B-34E7-A2BD-24C643EAF957>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff6d887000 -     0x7fff6d8adff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(4570.71.82.8) <C34BA704-FAFF-3DDB-9827-5930B5BEF134>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff6d8ae000 -     0x7fff6d8f9fcb  libsystem_m.dylib (3147.50.1)
<B3172533-77D2-3416-8487-4A505198E9E1>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff6d8fa000 -     0x7fff6d919ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib
(140.50.7) <821E16C8-7A7E-3269-9167-10F4F413BF93>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff6d91a000 -     0x7fff6da4aff7  libsystem_network.dylib
(1229.70.2) <07BFD80A-E7EB-3DEB-B765-5E1659453114>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff6da4b000 -     0x7fff6da55ffb
libsystem_networkextension.dylib (767.70.2)
<A90BAFFD-AC3D-3078-90B2-71463DBFD4A5>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff6da56000 -     0x7fff6da5fff3  libsystem_notify.dylib (172)
<738B3BB0-4F20-3446-A3B6-095D796E5903>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff6da60000 -     0x7fff6da67ff7  libsystem_platform.dylib
(161.50.1) <90A2A62F-8690-3FA7-A4D0-9085BF2FA44A>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff6da68000 -     0x7fff6da73fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib
(301.50.1) <283E64A7-A2B2-3212-95BA-4D21F9AE36CF>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff6da74000 -     0x7fff6da77fff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib
(765.70.2) <C29E1B7A-F39B-344E-98F7-8FB32B10AE0A>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff6da78000 -     0x7fff6da79ff3  libsystem_secinit.dylib (30)
<4E84DF62-57B5-36F9-819F-3C1E7FEDA856>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff6da7a000 -     0x7fff6da81ff7  libsystem_symptoms.dylib
(820.60.3) <A45B4D84-2C69-3F19-83C2-2F1EEA73A7B5>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
    0x7fff6da82000 -     0x7fff6da96ff7  libsystem_trace.dylib
(829.70.2) <4C4E5351-E370-3226-9B30-61E250DE3B2E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff6da98000 -     0x7fff6da9dff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<BAE12DA3-CF33-32AD-86B0-CCD6705ADFAA> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff6da9e000 -     0x7fff6dacbfff  libxpc.dylib (1205.70.16)
<26D99819-B813-320E-9E8F-9D57AD2DA63B> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 2
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 7350
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 9994

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=394.2M resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=394.2M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=248.7M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=248.7M(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               256K        2
Activity Tracing                   256K        2
CG backing stores                 20.9M        5
CG image                           552K       13
CoreAnimation                      160K        7
CoreGraphics                         8K        2
CoreImage                           24K        3
CoreUI image data                 2564K       19
CoreUI image file                  180K        4
Dispatch continuations            8192K        2
Foundation                           4K        2
Image IO                            64K        2
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2
MALLOC                           201.4M       49
MALLOC guard page                   48K       10
Memory Tag 242                      12K        2
STACK GUARD                       54.5M       10
Stack                             13.6M       13
VM_ALLOCATE                        340K       13
__DATA                            30.9M      293
__FONT_DATA                          4K        2
__LINKEDIT                       210.6M       48
__TEXT                           183.6M      289
__UNICODE                          560K        2
mapped file                       68.5M       22
shared memory                      736K        9
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                            797.6M      801

Model: MacBookPro12,1, BootROM 192.0.0.0.0, 2 processors, Intel Core
i5, 2,7 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.28f7
Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 6100, Intel Iris Graphics 6100, Built-In
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1867 MHz, 0x80CE,
0x4B3445364533303445452D45474346000000
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1867 MHz, 0x80CE,
0x4B3445364533303445452D45474346000000
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x133),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.77.37.33.1a1)
Bluetooth: Version 6.0.7f22, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0256G, 251 GB
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 27.1

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-apple-darwin17.7.0, NS
 appkit-1561.61 Version 10.13.6 (Build 17G14042)) of 2022-10-04 built on
 SK-MacBook-Pro
Repository revision: c4641130493f0920de0f0c4543ac80504fd5d5f7
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1561
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.13.6

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 36807 6913)
 (symbols 48 5010 0)
 (strings 32 12572 1812)
 (string-bytes 1 351790)
 (vectors 16 10225)
 (vector-slots 8 152370 11755)
 (floats 8 21 19)
 (intervals 56 205 0)
 (buffers 1000 10))