Subject: 23.1.94; variable `hfy-rgb-load-path' in lisp/hfy-cmap.el missing "etc/rgb.txt"

From: MON KEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 12:33:56 -0400

Variable `hfy-rgb-load-path' in lisp/hfy-cmap.el missing "etc/rgb.txt"
This may be needed on w32 systems.

`hfy-rgb-load-path' should also add etc/rgb.txt to its loadpath
e.g. with something such as:

(expand-file-name "etc"
  (file-name-directory (directory-file-name exec-directory)))

;;; ==============================

In GNU Emacs 23.1.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2010-03-23 on G41R2F1
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/imagesupport/include'

In GNU Emacs 23.1.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2010-03-23 on G41R2F1
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/imagesupport/include'