Subject: bug#58280: 29.0.50; package-install: slime, loaddefs-generate: Search failed: " "

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 03:43:11 +0300

I do:

M-x package-install RET slime RET

and get this error:

loaddefs-generate: Search failed: "
"

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.17.6, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2022-10-03 built on
 protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 81003b53f87597aba0320dd785227b219ae2ad1f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/double-opt-in hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/double-opt-in-0.1/double-opt-in
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/hyperscope hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperscope-1.57/hyperscope
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/mutt-tools hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/mutt-tools-1.1/mutt-tools
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/pleroma hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/pleroma-0.1/pleroma
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-business hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-business-0.1/rcd-business
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-encryption hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-encryption-0.1/rcd-encryption
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-hash-edit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-hash-edit-0.2/rcd-hash-edit
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-mail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-mail-1.67/rcd-mail
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-paps hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-paps-0.1/rcd-paps
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-template hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-template-1.14/rcd-template
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-translations hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-translations-1.33/rcd-translations
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.93/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vc-2.5/rcd-vc
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-basics hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-basics-1.48/rcd-db-basics
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vcard hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vcard-0.1/rcd-vcard
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/Drew Adams/saferegion hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/saferegion-0/saferegion
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/termux hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/termux-0.1/termux
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.97/rcd-utilities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/units hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/units-0.1/units
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/voice2html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/voice2html-0.11/voice2html
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-refile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/tramp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/tramp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20201001.1727/dictionary hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/dictionary

Features:
(shadow mailalias emacsbug loaddefs-gen tar-mode lisp-mnt mm-archive
network-stream url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw nsm termux
rcd/business mule-util async wordnut wordnut-history wordnut-u imenu
shortdoc pulse vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc vc-dispatcher apropos xref project edebug vterm face-remap
term ehelp vterm-module arc-mode archive-mode image-converter help-fns
radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace quail sql-indent files-x sql
display-line-numbers vc-filewise vc-rcs log-view easy-mmode pcvs-util
skeleton hyperscope view rcd-mail org-protocol markdown-mode
edit-indirect pleroma dired-aux dired-launch bookmark ujelly-theme
cus-theme rcd-devel-utilities locate crm cus-edit pp cus-start
misearch multi-isearch conf-mode server ol-info org-id org-refile
ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-docview doc-view filenotify
jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ox-org ob-lisp
ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml cl-extra
help-mode warnings light-blue-theme which-key timeclock scroll-all
savehist saveplace mb-depth midnight ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir color immortal-scratch grep compile hl-line elec-pair time
battery cus-load festival windmove rcd-cf time-stamp rcd-vc
rcd-template ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline icons org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func mail-extr maildir qp maildir-index dash s noflet
cl-indent dotassoc kv gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media
rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader mail-utils
range wid-edit mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date smime gnutls puny
dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailheader chart rcd-db-basics pq
rcd-password persistent-scratch gold-price units dired-x enriched
disp-table facemenu thingatpt+ thingatpt
aggressive-completion-autoloads aircon-theme-autoloads
apropospriate-theme-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site boxy-autoloads
context-coloring-autoloads corfu-autoloads crdt-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads eev-autoloads
embark-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
inkpot-theme-autoloads cl modus-themes-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads
monokai-theme-autoloads nano-theme-autoloads nlinum-autoloads
oblivion-theme-autoloads olc-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
osm-autoloads pandoc-autoloads rcd-business-autoloads
rcd-template-autoloads rcd-cf-autoloads rcd-db-basics-autoloads
spacemacs-theme-autoloads system-packages-autoloads take-off-autoloads
tangotango-theme-autoloads rcd-utilities-autoloads finder-inf
tramp-theme-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads vcard-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
voice2html-autoloads w3m-load which-key-autoloads info package
url-handlers rcd-utilities rx hi-lock dired dired-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
url-vars mailcap cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple
cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1285713 67164)
 (symbols 48 42199 1)
 (strings 32 256621 30532)
 (string-bytes 1 9251431)
 (vectors 16 94438)
 (vector-slots 8 1767808 58401)
 (floats 8 655 415)
 (intervals 56 90587 3458)
 (buffers 1000 59))
Fcc: /home/data1/protected/Sent.2022

Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/