Subject: [bug#58257] [PATCH] gnu: Add go-webring.

From: "(" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 19:12:59 +0100

Hey jgart,

On Sun Oct 2, 2022 at 8:55 PM BST, jgart via Guix-patches via wrote:
> +      (build-system go-build-system)
> +      (arguments
> +       (list #:import-path "git.sr.ht/~amolith/go-webring"))

Since this is a program, not a library, shouldn't you use
``#:install-source? #f''?

> +      (propagated-inputs (list go-github-com-spf13-pflag))

You don't need to propagate the inputs of a program.

> +      (synopsis "Simple webring implementation")

How about something like,

  Webring generator for blogs

> +      (description
> +"@code{go--webring} provides a simple webring implementation as used by
> +the Fediring.")

Maybe,

> +      (description
> +       "This package provides a program for generating \"webring\" in
> +Gemtext or HTML format for blogs from a template.")

    -- (