Subject: [PATCH] gnu: blesh: Substitute with readlink directly.

From: kiasoc5 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 16:55:53 -0400

Fixes https://issues.guix.gnu.org/57659#6.
---
 gnu/packages/bash.scm | 3 +--
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/bash.scm b/gnu/packages/bash.scm
index 86af26d648..7545f331e6 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/bash.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/bash.scm
@@ -483,8 +483,7 @@ (define-public blesh
                           (lambda _
                             (substitute* "ble.pp"
                               (("PATH=/bin:/usr/bin readlink")
-                               (search-input-file %build-inputs
-                                                  "/bin/readlink")))))
+                               "readlink"))))
                         (delete 'configure) ;no configure
                         (add-before 'check 'use-LANG-for-tests
                           (lambda _

base-commit: cbe8391d7c570a12416acfbfbbb818404d8b9203
-- 
2.37.3