Subject: [PATCH] elisp/guix-repl: remove reference of non existent variable

From: Abhiseck Paira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 18:00:12 +0530

* elisp/guix-repl.el (guix-start-repl): the variable
`geiser-repl-company-p' is used but this variable was removed from
geiser in the commit "18faa0b Suggestive patch for simplified
completion".  So remove its reference.
---
This patch is for emacs-guix (guix.el, Emacs interface for Guix).  I was
told that Guix has taken over the development of this package.  I hope
this is the right place to send this patch, as I couldn't find a better
place.

 elisp/guix-repl.el | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/elisp/guix-repl.el b/elisp/guix-repl.el
index 5dd446f..bf1dc82 100644
--- a/elisp/guix-repl.el
+++ b/elisp/guix-repl.el
@@ -328,7 +328,6 @@ this address (it should be defined by
                geiser-guile--debugger-prompt-regexp))
         (geiser-repl--startup impl address)
         (geiser-repl--autodoc-mode 1)
-        (geiser-company--setup geiser-repl-company-p)
         (add-hook 'comint-output-filter-functions
                   'guix-repl-output-filter
                   nil t)
-- 
2.37.3

-- 
Abhiseck Paira
E34E 825B 979E EB9F 8505  F80E E93D 353B 7740 0709
https://paira.in