Subject: bug#58221: nautilus: Crashes loading KgxNautilus plugin twice (problems with NAUTILUS_EXTENSION_PATH)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 14:32:43 +0200

Hi… Tobias,

Tobias Kortkamp 写道：
> ** (org.gnome.Nautilus:3664): WARNING **: 13:25:09.882: Tracker 
> 2
> migration: Couldn't run `tracker3`: Failed to execute child 
> process
> “tracker3” (No such file or directory)

Could you install ‘tracker@3’ into the same profile, and try 
again?  This part might be a relatively simple input fix.

Please note whether it crashes for the *same* reason, as I fully 
expect it to still crash!  See this log[0] posted by nashdidan[m] 
on IRC[1].

Aside from the vague version mismatch hypothesis, another possible 
culprit is wrapping.  G-stuff needs a lot of wrapping to work 
properly & we might be introducing a bogus (argv[0]?) argument 
somewhere.  I didn't investigate.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: 
https://libera.ems.host/_matrix/media/r0/download/libera.chat/b5ff1e283706b1ed86b1396ce7f8d3474405c698
[1]: https://logs.guix.gnu.org/guix/2022-09-30.log#090340