Subject: Re: bug#58203: Cuirass fails to respect (target-x86-32?) in some circumstances

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 00:14:06 +0200

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed Cuirass attempts to run imath tests on i686-linux:
>
>   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/739643/details

Following the links, this corresponds to
<https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/302107>, itself corresponding to commit
f5fe0082abe4547f3fb9f29d8351473cfb3a387b, which dates back to May.

So this is a recent build for an old commit; maybe it had been queued
for some time and just got unlocked today?  Weirdness.

The good news is that with today’s ‘staging’, everything’s fine:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix time-machine --commit=e0546a11f0b65e301dc9d1d1cfec26e686070029 -- weather imath -s i686-linux
computing 1 package derivations for i686-linux...
looking for 1 store items on https://ci.guix.gnu.org...
https://ci.guix.gnu.org ☀
  100.0% substitutes available (1 out of 1)
  at least 0.2 MiB of nars (compressed)
  0.9 MiB on disk (uncompressed)
  0.230 seconds per request (0.2 seconds in total)
  4.3 requests per second

[...]

$ guix time-machine --commit=e0546a11f0b65e301dc9d1d1cfec26e686070029 -- build imath -s i686-linux -d --no-grafts
/gnu/store/g31xfskliryh10gij1hidydykqk7bb6z-imath-3.1.3.drv
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks,
Ludo’.