Subject: bug#58196: 27.0.50; ediprolog 2.2: Please upload the new version to ELPA

From: Markus Triska <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 19:01:28 +0200

Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:

> Could you make that available on a public Git repository somewhere
> (eg. `repo.or.cz`, `codeberg.org`, ...)?

Yes, I have made a public repository available at:

    https://github.com/triska/ediprolog/

The history of ediprolog.el is available from:

    https://github.com/triska/ediprolog/commits/master/ediprolog.el

The changes relative to 2.1 are:

    https://github.com/triska/ediprolog/commit/5fd08fe19a71876da4cfc21b81fbc04af9890cba
    https://github.com/triska/ediprolog/commit/85fae67aeaede36ba61b0c551aa18617d3b9f797
    https://github.com/triska/ediprolog/commit/ebd79c0abdc05a752c947e333551d808e3933046
    https://github.com/triska/ediprolog/commit/dc0e51ba579f2eb26ae0cdc733104e8861f04c10

The release of 2.1 was:

    https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41765

Please let me know if anything else is needed.

Thank you and all the best,
Markus