Subject: bug#58178: Second test (option to send mail as html turned off.

From: Mark Harig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 19:54:21 +0000 (UTC)

1. The new package `dictionary' comes with options that can
     be set via `customize', for example, `dictionary-server'.
    These options belong to the group `Dictionary'.  The
    parent group for `Dictionary' is `Hypermedia'.  In the
    buffer *Customize Group: Hypermedia*, there are two
    problems.

    a. There is no parent group for the `Hypermedia' group.
        So, it is not possible to navigate down from the `Emacs'
        parent group to the `Hypermedia' group and it is not
        possible to navigate up from the `Hypermedia' group to
        its (unspecified) parent.

   b. The description for the `Hypermedia' group reads:

      Hypermedia group:  Group definition missing.

      A definition for this group needs to be added.

2. `C-h p' (`finder-by-keyword`) does not list an entry for
    the `dictionary' package in (under?) the `hypermedia' 
    keyword, so an entry should be added.  Another 
    possible place it could be listed is in the `comm' 
    keyword, but there is no entry there, either.

End of report.

--