Subject: [bug#58174] [PATCH 1/3] gnu: Add ocaml-domain-name.

From: Csepp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:11:52 +0100

Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> writes:

> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
>
> Thanks for the patches. I don't think there's a need for another module
> though, and if there is, it should probably have a more general topic
> than mirage (e.g. networking).
>
> So yeah, would you be able to move these packages to the ocaml module
> and send an updated patch series?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris
>
> [[End of PGP Signed Part]]

I have a lot more packages in it (40-ish), a lot of them mirage
specific. Working in a separate file made rebasing and sorting commits
much easier.
But if it's a problem, I can move them to the main ocaml file, but I'd
like to avoid it becoming a monolith like gtk.scm, if for no other
reason than because I don't want to waste my time waiting for GUILEC to
recompile a bunch of expression I did not touch.