Subject: [PATCH 0/5]: gnu Add pacemaker

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 22:05:06 +0100

Hi Guix team!

This patch series add pacemaker and it's dependencies under new module
more logically suited for that functionality which I could not find in
other of the modules - High Availability.

It would be a good foundation to pack such projects like Proxmox,
oVirt. They provide convenient clustirisation solutions which would be
nice to have in Guix :)

Sharlatan Hellseher (5):
  gnu: Move libqb to high-availability
  gnu: libqb: Update to 2.0.6
  gnu: Add kronosnet
  gnu: Add corosync
  gnu: Add pacemaker

 gnu/local.mk                       |   1 +
 gnu/packages/hardware.scm          |  27 ----
 gnu/packages/high-availability.scm | 242 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 243 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/high-availability.scm

base-commit: afcc6d636f7d7b1914fa3425da3574db4a94f26f

-- 
… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна
найти смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но
совершенно не в состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.