Subject: Re: bug#58103: [PATCH] docview: imenu access to table of contents

From: Jose A Ortega Ruiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 23:53:42 +0100

Hi Daniel,

[...]

> Thanks for working on this! I've given it a try, and I get the following
> error when the PDF does not have an outline (starting from emacs -Q):

Hmm, i cannot reproduce it. When i try for instance M-g i for a PDF
without outline i just get back an error message telling me that there
is no imenu.

I have mutool 1.20, so maybe that's the difference.  What's the output
of this command in a terminal for you:

     mutool show file.pdf outline    

with file.pdf one of those without an outline?  Do you have any
imenu-related variable customized to a non-default value?

Thanks for your help,
jao
-- 
The mind commands the body and the body obeys. The mind commands itself and
finds resistance.
 -St. Augustine (354-430)