Subject: 28.2; image-size nonsensical

From: Thomas Hühn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 20:41:45 +0200

* Download image https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/two_key_system_2x.png to
   disk

* Run (create-image "two_key_system_2x.png") --> (image :type png :file
   "two_key_system_2x.png" :scale 1.2038461538461538 :transform-smoothing
   t)

* Run (image-size (create-image "two_key_system_2x.png") :pixels) -->
   (30 . 30)

Expected result: (1291 . 632)

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
  of 2022-09-13 built on fv-az448-195
Repository revision: ea87108e99fb3243a44af1a09a1a0c8f29a2ab37
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.22621
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.22621.521)

Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/mingw64 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --with-modules
  --without-dbus --without-compress-install --with-native-compilation
  'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe'
  CPPFLAGS=-D__USE_MINGW_ANSI_STDIO=1 LDFLAGS=-pipe'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XPM
ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: C.UTF8
   value of $LANG: en
   locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   electric-pair-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   indent-tabs-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/redacted/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220918.2101/transient 
hides c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient
c:/redacted/Emacs/prolog hides 
c:/msys64/mingw64/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/prolog

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
face-remap comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra thingatpt help-fns
radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace help-mode paredit
image-dimensions-minor-mode rainbow-delimiters finder-inf
org-noter-pdftools org-pdftools pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-annot tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet facemenu pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile
cus-edit cus-load pdf-view bookmark text-property-search pp jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif
org-noter org-element avl-tree generator org-id org-refile org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex iso8601
time-date ol rx org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs pdf-loader recentf
tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace edmacro kmacro elec-pair
slime-autoloads info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 699091 31870)
  (symbols 48 27290 1)
  (strings 32 129618 5666)
  (string-bytes 1 3868314)
  (vectors 16 62928)
  (vector-slots 8 1171894 47516)
  (floats 8 199 58)
  (intervals 56 520 70)
  (buffers 992 19))

-- 
Wunderschön illustrierte Kinderbücher:
https://www.schoene-kinderbuecher.de
Weblog:
https://www.thomas-huehn.de