Subject: bug#58005: 13.1.4; Can't work with indirect buffers

From: Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:27:30 +0900

Hi Paul and Vangelis,

>>>>> Paul Nelson <[email-masked]> writes:
>> Ah, I see. Thanks for confirmation. I didn't try region preview. The
>> previews do appear in the indirect buffer if I type C-c C-p C-b etc.
>> 
>> I expect you see what I described if you type C-c C-p C-d in the
>> indirect buffer.

> OK, good -- we're on the same page then.

> For whatever it's worth, in my opinion, this is the correct behavior:
> preview-document should not be responsible for indirect buffers, a bit
> like how it is not responsible for buffers having the given TeX-master
> that do not appear \include'd in that TeX-master's source.

OK. Vangelis, what do you think about it? The same opinion?

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine
#Gaza #StopMassiveKilling #CeasefireNOW